Sneeze Fetish Forum

cough like sneezes

plzsneeze

Hi friends.. this may be a dumb question but i always wonder whenever i come across this term on this forum. Hence would like to know the exact meaning of "Cough like Sneezes"

Are they the ones that are dry or without any spray. Are they the ones that generally sound like "HA-UUUUHHH" or "EK-KHUU".

Please give me a better explanation of this term to increase my general knowledge... :yuck:

I think your spellings are pretty close to what I would call cough-like. And the usual way I describe them is, well, when I can't tell if the person coughed or sneezed. I guess you could call them sort of airy and dry, too. :yuck:

I have heard some people with sneezes that sounded like "Ehk-HOO" or "Uh-KUH" as you describe, where the sneeze sound was hard like a cough (rather than a softer ending like "Choo" or "Shoo"). However, you could still tell that the sounds were definitely sneezes, not coughs.

What I would call 'cough-like sneezes' are those where the sneeze sounds exactly like a regular cough (as Sneesee said).

I remember once hearing a girl quietly cough (so I thought), and her friend then asked her "Was that a cough or a sneeze?" She replied "Just a sneeze!" I would never have guessed if she hadn't said :yuck:

I've also seen one or two people who, when they sneeze, always do about 4 or 5 cough-like sneezes before one final regular sounding sneeze. So it's:

"khuh, khuh, khuh, khuh... (pause) Haah-KHOO!" Ever heard anyone sneeze like that? ;)

I've had those rarely. They seem to happen more often when sick and you have the tingling/inducing sensation spread down not only your nose, but also your throat. Sometimes your body starts to react at both locations, and you get a hybrid cough/sneeze.

The cough like sneezes don't really do it for me. As someone said earlier, you can't be certain whether it is a sneeze or a cough and the sound isn't attractive in the way that a "normal" sneeze is.

I adore cough-like sneezes! There is something about them that I find so sexy and appealing. I sneeze like that occasionally, but usually my sneezes (even though always 4 or above) are pretty well-spaced out.

im not a fan of the really dry loud ones.

but, i guess if there not too much like a loud rough cough there okay- but they do suit men better

I've also seen one or two people who, when they sneeze, always do about 4 or 5 cough-like sneezes before one final regular sounding sneeze. So it's:

"khuh, khuh, khuh, khuh... (pause) Haah-KHOO!" Ever heard anyone sneeze like that? :D

Many times. :blink:

Archived