Sneeze Fetish Forum

Counting sneezes

Joal 555

Does anybody keep count of sneezes by people they like. Not just the number in a fit but the cumulative total over a period of years. The most I have got to with anybody is 59.

To clarify, I only include sneezes that I have actually seen so I wouldn't include a sneeze that I heard in a different room. And if somebody sneezes 3 times in a row I count that as 3 rather than 1.

I suspect some lucky people out there can easily beat 59, if you know the right person.

:yuck:

I have to admit that I have done this. When I was in elementary school I used to keep track in a journal of everybody in my class. I'd note the sound, usual amount of sneezes per set, etc. :yes:

Ever since I told my best friend about my fetish, I keep track of her sneezes. She suffers from the Mental Block, so the few sneezes I get to hear from her nowadays are very precious, especially since her sound is the kind I like best: short, ticklish and desperate. <3

I never did a cumulative count like that. But I count the number of sneezes during a sneeze fit (I assume many of you do that too). I remember a sneeze fit of a woman I liked which included eight sneezes.

What I did during one summer was counting the days on which the hay fever of a girl I liked was apparent. So the number of sneezes or other hay fever related actions during one day wasn't relevant for this score, just the days on which they happened. As far as I remember, the score ended around 16, which I found quite a "good" score (from the fetish point of view) considering the fact that I didn't meet her every day.

So I certainly cannot beat Joal's 59. :yes:

Lamborghini

I started doing that in 12th grade. There was one German girl who was very pretty, and she usually sneezed in 3's. I got 75 sneezes from her at the end of the year, which isn't bad at all. I still record female sneezes in my planner to this day, but 75 is the most so far, followed by 33.

Lamborghini

OMG.. I seem to have done a masters in this i guess.. :laugh:. I kept a track of my bf's sneezes when we started going around years back for more than 3 years. and he was so damn sneezy, i got a track of around 1000 sneezes in the 1st year itself. I used to note down the day, date, time, place and the no of times he sneezed at that time. I included all the sneezes i heard or saw, including the ones on the phone.

I wil have to consult my diary to know how many sneezes i gathered in it as later on i gave up noting them down as he eventually got less sneezy. And since the time i told him about my fetish, he gets damn conscious to sneeze around me unless he has a cold :angry:

So Joal, I have beaten your record. Right?????? :wacko:

wow, I always felt like a geek for doing this! On my notebooks in school I used to have several collums, tallying more than one guy at a time. The last semester of grade twelve, my favorite sneezer in my grade was in both of my afternoon classes, and over the semester I tallied more than 100 sneezes!

Although, I must say, trying to tally more than one guy in the same class can get a little confusing, because of course I never labeled the tallies, and would sometimes forget which was which. also, it just got distracting, scrambling to find the right notebook before I forgot how many sneezes were in a fit etc... I miss school. :angry:

OMG.. I seem to have done a masters in this i guess.. :blushing:. I kept a track of my bf's sneezes when we started going around years back for more than 3 years. and he was so damn sneezy, i got a track of around 1000 sneezes in the 1st year itself. I used to note down the day, date, time, place and the no of times he sneezed at that time. I included all the sneezes i heard or saw, including the ones on the phone.

I wil have to consult my diary to know how many sneezes i gathered in it as later on i gave up noting them down as he eventually got less sneezy. And since the time i told him about my fetish, he gets damn conscious to sneeze around me unless he has a cold :angry:

So Joal, I have beaten your record. Right?????? :laugh:

Yes, you easily beat my record as I knew someone would!

I have never been lucky enough to have a girl friend who was a multiple sneezer so I could never hope to get anywhere near your tally.

Lucky you! :wacko:

:P I am sooooo guilty of this aspect of our "interest". Back at college, many years ago, there was a petite blonde girl in my history class, and for the two year duration of the course, I found myself cataloguing every cluster of sneezes she produced. They usually came out in fours, and were always stifled. On the one occasion she let out five, she passed a comment on how she was allergic to everything! Of course, when she had a cold, I was able to track how many times she sniffed as well. I remember our very first class well, since as a curtain raiser, when we were all supposed to be copying out a passage from a text book, she spent the entire ten minutes allocated blowing her snotty nose, a feat which she sadly never repeated! Not surprisingly, I failed this particular A-Level.....

Needless to say, there were other female students I tracked in this manner, and I've practised such sporadic bookkeeping during my working life ever since. I guess I feel I need to categorise the fetish related attributes of women to determine which ladies excel in which area, and as to use the records as an instrument to predict under which circumstances my subjects are likely to be at their snotty best (eg, cold season v. allergy season). The main points of observation are sneezing (of course!), sniffing (teasingly sexy!), nose rubbing (slow and seductive or speedy and stimulating?) and nose blowing (introverted or extroverted?)!

For the record, before anyone recommends a good psychiatrist, please be aware that I am currently not tracking anyone! My employer has a very high turnover of staff, and we seem to be very short on allergy sufferers at the moment. Either that, or treatments are getting more effective..... *sob!*

I did that last year on the 2nd (I think) day of school to some poor kid sitting next to me who was suffering from a cat allergy. The most I got up to in that hour was 8 :(

As I suspected, quite a few of us are geekish when it comes to counting and/or recording people's sneezes. We perhaps shouldn't be surprised that some of us share certain personality characteristics. I wonder what other traits we share.....

:)

Oh no, I want to try it! I just have a bad memory and bring a different sketch notebook with me every day to school. But I will try it this year C: The school play is always a great op. for me (Last year for a great example c:. Oh, she was a great sneezer... :))

• 2 weeks later...

I must admit that I have done this from school days on. Kept notes on how many sneezes from the various kids, but more particularly from the teachers. The results were hardly impressive - 1, 2 or 3 sneezes in a good year, for most teachers!

hey guess what? ive now started to do this.

theres this boy i have my eye on in three of my classes, and i now record everytime he sneezes in the back of my book :P

i also see which lessons he sneezes the most and least in. so far its 'Science' winning with eight and 'Sose' loosing with zero

hehe..its fun :)

I used to do this all the time too. Kept a running tally of every girl I found cute for something like 4 years in high school. A couple of them got up to around 200-300 sneezes when I stopped too. I actually think I may even still have the coded lists hidden away in the recesses of my desk somewhere... hmm...

I used to do this all the time too. Kept a running tally of every girl I found cute for something like 4 years in high school. A couple of them got up to around 200-300 sneezes when I stopped too.

Wow, that's quite a lot of "statistic mass". Did you do detailed statistics, e.g. on which days they sneezed, how often a day, how often in a row etc., or did you just count the total numbers?

I was afraid of fleshing it out too much, since I was convinced that anyone who happened upon it would immediately try and decipher what it was that I was tallying. So I just kept columns of total numbers, along with notations of how many sneezes were in each set (ie: double, triple, etc) and how many marked false starts each girl had.

I was afraid of fleshing it out too much, since I was convinced that anyone who happened upon it would immediately try and decipher what it was that I was tallying. So I just kept columns of total numbers, along with notations of how many sneezes were in each set (ie: double, triple, etc) and how many marked false starts each girl had.

I still do coded lists on similar lines to what you describe - nobody would have a clue what it meant without knowing about our fetish!

:devil2:

where were you guys when i was in school? i would count the number of sneezes in a fit, but a running tally? brilliant!

where were you guys when i was in school? i would count the number of sneezes in a fit, but a running tally? brilliant!

Well I think I was a bit too old to be at school when you were Aquadyne - and several thousand miles away!

It's never too late to start running tallies though!

:)

Well I think I was a bit too old to be at school when you were Aquadyne - and several thousand miles away!

:laugh:

not that much older silly :P maybe a bit far away though :lol: and i think i'll be looking for a little book real soon to start :D

:laugh:

not that much older silly :P maybe a bit far away though :lol: and i think i'll be looking for a little book real soon to start :D

Well you can put 3 sneezes in my column straightaway from about an hour ago!

:lol:

Archived