Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze drought

Joal 555

What is the longest period of time you have known somebody without seeing them sneeze. I have ex colleagues who I worked with for 2 or 3 years and never saw sneeze. Incredibly frustrating in some cases.....you start wondering if these people ever sneeze or if they just avoid doing so in public.

:yuck:

There are sveral people I've known for ten years or longer and cannot remember one single sneeze of them. But this certainly has to do with the fact that not everyone's sneezes interest me (as I'm just into female sneezes, about every second person is out anyway :yes: ).

Thinking about the persons whose sneezes might interest me ... well, there are also some whom I've known for many years and cannot remember a single sneeze. So probably they have a very solid immune system, or avoid sneezing in public ... or the sneezes were so unspectacular that I forgot them. I can remember some sneezes that are 15 years or longer ago, but certainly I forgot many. My memory is a bit choosy about that. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

There is certainly huge variation among individuals as far as sneezing is concerned, and there are people who hardly ever sneeze. I have talked about it to a couple of people: one told me he only sneezed when he had a cold, and even then not very often, so would go for months without sneezing. Another claimed to sneeze no more than once every few months.

In the poll on members' annual sneeze counts, two people claim to sneeze less than 50 times a year

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...1&hl=annual

Fortunately for us, there are other people who sneeze more than the average, so we can catch up with them!

Archived