Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bad Sneezer

cheech

theres this boy in my science, english and sose class. hes fair good looking and we talk a fair bit.

so anyway, i had always figured he would have a really hot and good sounding sneeze, because he's big built and hes a really loud person.

i thought he'd have a really loud manly kind of sneeze, and that he'd sorta cup his hands and bend over when he did.

so yeh, id never seen him sneeze before, until one day in science he did.

and it was completly different. he stiffled it and sorta blocked his nose wid his fingers and it made a squeaking sound- and just wasnt loud or attractive at all.

and now he sneezes all the time like that, and its off putting.

has this ever happend to anyone?

you thought someone looked like they had a good sneeze and then it was just.. awful ?

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I am very often surprised by how somebody's sneeze sounds. I can think of a recent example where a very petite girl at work turns out to have a fairly unappealing cough like loud sneeze. Conversely a less petite girl (but attractive nonetheless) has a much cuter semi stifled sneeze. I would have predicted their sneezes to be the other way round.

:)

I hate that...

I actually thought it happened to me once during my school play while, during rehersal, I was sitting right behind the stage (I was in lighting/sound crew, and my teacher for that wasn't giving me much to do, so I was stuck sitting around most of the time) and watching a semi-attractive girl (Now, I'm NOT lesbian. I just happen to say this because it's the truth) and she had to stifle- 3 times, as a matter of fact. I went home extremely unhappy and with a lot to think about.

But I say almost, because I had happened to see her REALLY sneeze, and it pleased me (Not helping though, that little old sneeze-fetishy me was standing right next to her)

But anyways, I know how you feel.

I understand what you mean...at one point a few years ago, I had a big crush on a girl I knew. She was cute, interesting and a genuinely nice person.

I was waiting to see her sneeze for a while; I thought "Whatever her sneeze sounds like, I'm sure I'll enjoy it because I've got such a thing for her".

When I finally did see her sneeze, it was quiet and sounded exactly like a cough. For me, that's the one type of female sneeze that doesn't interest me at all. :(

I've also experienced a "Good Sneezer" effect though. I knew a girl in college who I found not very attractive, and quite annoying.

However when hayfever season came, I saw her have fits of big, desperate sneezes; I found her sneezes so enjoyable that I actually developed a small crush on her. I guess that's the beauty of this fetish! :)

Umm, in my class there was a handsome guy who stifled his sneezes to sound like a girly squeak. It was kinda a disappointment but so funny at the same time ;) Fortunately I get to hear his unstifled sneeze some weeks later; It was a total bliss :)

I know this big guy, American football player (yeah, in Uruguay, go figure, but we do have a small amateur circuit), loud and flashy sort, who sneezes in fits of 5 to 8 little squeaks, putting his hands in front of his face just like a... well, a friend of mine once described it as "Ha! You sneeze like a hamster!", and yeah, he kind of looks like a hamster holding a nut, all while rapid firing these wet-sounding squeaks, and sort of stumbling... pretty weird, actually, and to me, more funny than arousing.

I have a friend at work, whom I absolutely adore, looks, personality, almost everything about him. He even fakes some really good sneezes. And I imagined his real ones were spectacular. However, the one and only time he for sure sneezed around me, someone else had to tell us it was a sneeze. It sounded like this wierd scream almost. It was extremely disappointing. I was sort of glad I only heard it, and didn't see it for myself. I keep hoping he'll sneeze naturally again, and redeem himself for the awful one. I've heard a few that I wished were his, like I could almost hear his voice in them, but don't know for sure because I didn't see him doing it. Anyway, I know the sad feeling of being let down by someone who you thought would have really good ones.

Archived