Sneeze Fetish Forum

allergy obs (self, f)

ID2006

I haven't experienced allergy symptoms in over a year so I was quite shocked, and unprepared for yesterday. I went with the church women on a lunch and shopping trip. First Olive Garden, yum yum, and then to a the mall, and last but not least, Home Accents. I was wandering around Home Accents and decided to look at some of their fake plants and flowers. One third of their store is dedicated to this area and I've been looking for a few things for my house. Within a minute of being emersed in this section I could feel my allergies starting to act up. I don't know what exactly I was reacting to but my eyes started to burn and teared up. I tried to blink it away so no one would notice and made my way to hiding in the opposite end of the store. My nose seemed to fill up immediatly after my eyes began to burn, and of course I was completely unprepared, no hanky, no tissues, I didn't even have napkins. I wiped at my nose with the back of my hand and tilted my head back slightly in attempt to keep anything from spilling out. I avoided touching my eyes knowing it would just make it worse. My throat was clearly irritated but coughing just means more coughing and nose running. I'm so glad I had a nice corner to hide in for a few minutes. After about 5 minutes away from the plant section most of my symptoms died down. My eyes wern't spilling over and although my nose was stuffed it was no longer trying to overflow. As soon as I felt presentable I quickly hurried onto the bus for some much needed napkins I had there. Quietly I gave a soft blow which removed most of the mucous in my nose. I also took a napkin and dabbed at my eyes. It took a bit longer for my throat to clear, but all in all things went smoothly after that. Also, I learned a valuable lesson: all purses should have, at the very least, napkins stowed away.

Yes, purse means handbag. The reason why I mention keeping napkins with me (in place of tissues) is because that is usually something I keep in my purse. I find napkins to be useful in more situations (especially with my husbands ability to spill coffee everywhere).

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived