Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing fits

Joal 555

So what do people prefer: -

If somebody has a sneezing fit, do you bless each individual sneeze or wait until the end and provide a single bless you.

Similarly if it is you that is sneezing, do you like to be blessed for each sneeze or just at the end

;)

Well, sometimes it's a matter of what's possible. If the sneezes are following each other so quickly that there's not enough time to say "bless you" / "Gesundheit" / whatever in between, you have no choice. ;)

When I see that there are more sneezes coming, I wait until the end of the fit to say "Gesundheit" (as it's common in Germany, my home country).

And for the question about what I expect myself ... well, I leave it to the other person. Neither is really "wrong" for me.

Depends on the sneezer. I try to bless every single one of my GF's sneezes, but for the "general public" I just wait for the end. If I bless them at all. The one exception is of course a really nice fit, if there's the chance of starting some kind of conversation about it.

When someone else is sneezing, I try to access the situation after the first sneeze. If it's a rapid fire sneezing fit, I'll usually wait until the end. If there's a pause after the first sneeze, I'll say bless you after the first sneeze. If the sneezer is a friend, I'll usually say bless you again after subsequent sneezes, but for strangers I'll usually let the one bless you suffice. Regarding my own sneezes, I feel the same way the sneezomania does, I'm happy with either approach (as long as they say bless you at least once), but if it's someone I really like, multiple bless you's are very nice! :D

I think it depends on how long the fit is. I'll probably start by blessing every sneeze, but as sneezomania said, if there's almost no space in between that would be kind of hard. Also, if it gets to be a really really long fit (something I can't say I've truly seen in real life :/) I'll just save my breath after a while and wait. :D

I've never had a legitimate sneezing fit in public, but if I did I'd be so happy I wouldn't care how someone blessed me. Unless it was a guy. Or a family member. Then ew. :lol:

Personally, I love getting a blessing for every sneeze. But it's also true that I probably wouldn't bless a stranger 15 consecutive times within 1 minute or anything like that. Maybe a significant other...

If it's someone else having a fit I usually bless them each time unless it's a really rapid fit and in that case usually once at the end. As for me :D I just liked blessed full stop! xx

If it's someone else having a fit I usually bless them each time unless it's a really rapid fit and in that case usually once at the end. As for me :D I just liked blessed full stop! xx

In that case.......

(clears throat)

Bless you love :lol:

x x x

what a good question!

if it's a friend that i know usually sneezes in multiples or fits (not that i've had loads of them in my life *sigh* lol) i'd usually wait until the end of the sneezing, or maybe after the first one and then wait until the end. one girl i knew would sneeze tons and tons in a row. sadly, i never got to witness this, but she said she got tired of people blessing her and also a bit embarassed by it so i kinda just figured that most people feel that way, providing they arn't one of 'us' :lol:

as for me, i hardly ever sneeze more than once so i don't know what it would be like to be blessed a bunch of times. but again, if it's from another one of the members here blessing me after each sneeze, i wouldn't mind at all :D

and of course - bless you to all you sneezers out there :D

Since all the sneezers were blessed by aqua, I think it's only right for me to say......Bless you, all you Sneezettes out there!!!!

Now, back on topic. I usually don't sneeze more than once, so I don't know what it would be like to be blessed several times. And like other people said, if the sneezetress is a rapid fire one, then I wait until the end. If the sneezerine in question has a spaced-out fit, then I tend to bless all of them, on the third one usually asking "Are you okay?" Unfortunately, it does not happen often. :\

Lamborghini

sadly, i never got to witness this, but she said she got tired of people blessing her and also a bit embarassed by it so i kinda just figured that most people feel that way, providing they arn't one of 'us' :D

That's a good point. I experienced similar things with people not wanting to be blessed after every sneeze. This is something I take into account when deciding how often to bless someone.

Old "Family Circus" cartoon:

Mother to kids; "that will be enough bless you's, the man has hay fever." :D

The only person in my life who sneezed in fits was my dear departed mom, and in her case they came so fast there wasn't time to do it after each one so we waited until the end. She seemed to prefer it that way anyway.

As for me, have I ever mentioned how I hate being blessed? I don't usually bless others either. Just don't feel comfortable doing it. :blink:

If there are long enough breaks in between sneezes, I like to bless each one. However, sometimes they come too fast, ad I wait until the end. Even in a drawn-out fit, sometimes the sneezer will say, "I'm just going to keep doing this, so you don't have to bless me all the time." I find that to be really cute! AS for me, I only do it once, rarely in front of other people, so I don't have to worry about it. :yes:

Well...I'd really love to bless every sneeze in someone else's fit, but I generally start feeling so awkward, like "Sneeze Fetishist" is tattooed across my forehead. :laugh: So I usually bless in the beginning and then at the end.

As for me, well...I almost always sneeze 7 times in a fit, and I would much prefer that they were all acknowledged with a blessing. I'm so greedy. ;)

Same as sneezles :D

In France, it's not really common to react to someone's sneezing, so that lets me off the hook in most occasions.

I also try very hard not to interrupt or distract anyone in the grips of a sneezing fit, because this might well stop the sneezes, which would just be too bad!

Archived