Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneeeze when i'm hungry

SomeoneRandom

does this happen to anyone else? i sneeze when i get really hungry to the point that hunger pangs hurt. then i sneeze (twice, i'm a double sneezer) and i feel better. it kind of releases the pain from hunger. i'm absolutely there's some connection because it always happens.

anyway, i'm just wondering if this happens to anyone else because i've only ever heard of this happening when people are full.

Whoa, this has never happened to me! I've become a super shy sneezer... so I could use some sneezes like that.

BUT there are a few people I wouldn't mind withholding food from to get a few good sneezes out of them. :blushing:

Ohhh, the possibilities.... :clapping: Thanks for posting this!

You do realize this sounds sort of dangerous, don't you? I'm sorry, I don't want to be a mother hen, (nor any kind of hen OR mother), but I'm pretty sure there are easier methods to get a few sneezes out...

I've never experienced something like that. Rather the opposite: Sometimes I sneeze when I have eaten something spicy. :yes:

I've never previously come accross any connection between sneezing and hunger but we live and learn.......

Sounds pretty cool though

Bless you

:yes:

Different opinions some people say they sneeze when full,and some when there hungry,i say for those who sneeze when full "stuff your face" and for those who sneeze when ther hungry,well sorry your gonna have to strave *laughing to self* :D

I won't out anyone, but there is a member of this forum who regularly has this reaction. So you are not the only one, even here!

I won't out anyone, but there is a member of this forum who regularly has this reaction. So you are not the only one, even here!

ahh cool. good to know i'm not unique!

Hmm oddly enough, my ex used to sneeze when he was very full. We would be eating at a restaurant and he'd begin sniffling and dabbing his nose with a napkin that he always had handy. He wouldn't blow in a restaurant, just dab or rub at his nose throughout the meal.

When we left the restaurant, he'd let loose a few choice wet sneezes :P

Archived