Sneeze Fetish Forum

When will the first one of us...

angief3

When will the first outgoing one of us get their own channel on JustinTV??? I am too shy (and too broke!) to do it myself, but I know i would love to watch a live channel of JustinTV of a person I knew was a sneeze fetishist :D They wouldn't even have to sneeze on cam.. just knowing they were a fellow fetishist would make it so much more interesting. Any volunteers? :D

What a lovely thought..............

On the other hand, how do we know that a fellow fetishist doesn't already have a channel?

PS if anybody hasn't seen Lindsay on JustinTV, she has the most gorgeous sneezes. You can find her in "The Motherload" within Sneezing Media Archives as follows:-

http://savefile.com/projects/808703372

:D

(By the way, this is my 100th post! Yayyyy!)

That's not a half bad idea. Once again, it's rather hypocritical of me to wish for such a thing when I'd never do it myself, but hey. If anyone else wants to, you have my full support. Not that it means anything... :rolleyes:

I actually have one to record some natural sneezes. Did not use it yet but maybe some time. But I dont think I'd like to broadcast for peeps =/

Heh... No offense, but I don't think any of us really have interesting enough lives that I'd bother to watch. But, that's just me.

Archived