Sneeze Fetish Forum

NEW About me

keyteahchi

Hi! I am new here but I hope that doesn't stop anyone from looking me up or sending me an E-mail. Anyway I Just moved to the US from Japan. My full name is Kite Matatsu. Don't ask about the last name. anyway that How you would spell it just taking it out of a text how ever I spell it here so you can pronounce it right. "Keyte" as in Key you open things with and te as in the first two letters of table you eat off of (the sound of the first two letters.) If you don't get it right away don't feel bad I am still working on describing it to others. However I love to do all sorts of things mostly outdoors, like hike, swim,rollerblade, I am currently learning a thing called poi, I love video games as well but only play them at night, I like to read, and I love to watch Anime. Again even though I know my language spelling it in letters is a bit tough.

Now about my fetish.... I have had it most to all my life, although it was not a silly thing to have as some have posted I note that it is in most places. I love to sneeze and listen to others sneeze, as it is a fetish of course it does great other things to me too. I have been told bye boyfriends and Girlfriends that a sneeze for me is.... I will let you guys finish. I LOVE sneezes, to say the least. Typed up, fake, (perfer real sneezes to fake and allergies to induced) but I will take any of them.

Anyway I think thats about it.

To get any more you will have to chat with me and ask the right questions.

Hope to talk to you all.

aaahhh... aahh... aaahhcchhiii!!! aahhcchiii! aahhcchhiii!!! aahhsshheewww!!!

bless me. Been waiting for that to come out.

Nice to meet you Keyte :rolleyes:. It's really cool to have a new addition with such a rich background in Japanese culture, and I'm positive you'll end up being a great new addition here. Please feel free to explore around, and let the staff know if you have any questions!

awe its so great to have someone from Japan on here! i love the japanese cultures..and everyone ive met from there has been really nice. hope you have a good time on here :rolleyes:

Good to meet you?

No cheesecake yet?

*Presents large cream covered blueberry sneezecake*

Kite hajimemashte! i hope you enjoy the forum, and im sure you'll find lots of other anime lovers lurking around every corner.

*have some toads to go with that sneezecake*

wow everyone is giving you things. Any way welcome to the Forum. I hope your stay here is fun and that we can chat very soon. Hope to see more of you.

Leo

*gives you a humble bow, and a paper crane for luck*

hey hey!

We're the Monkees.....

Oh dear, I'm old.

• 2 weeks later...
hey hey!

We're the Monkees.....

Oh dear, I'm old.

not old at all. that's exactly what i thought too, and i'm absolutely, positively not old, ya, not old at all...:D

thank you all. I will be sure to eat the sneezecake if someone will share it with me. the Monkey's are not old they are Classic good song writers. not to mention they come from the best time music could have been writen. I think my time here will be most enjoyable. I think my Email info is up, is you want to mail me feel free, if not I will wait till I am able to do things on the forum. I am hoping to share more Obs and eventually get into the adult forum and post some secret obs, stories, and other things. For now Enjoy my post that I get to put up, and my more light hearted Posts. I hope to hear from you all soon.

Thank you again for the awsome "gifts", and welcoming.

Keyte

• 2 weeks later...

Archived