Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze after a shot

Guest New Bound

Guest New Bound

Has anyone seen someone sneeze after taking a shot? I have a model that sneezes everytime. It is also a mix between a sneeze and a cough.

NB

Has anyone seen someone sneeze after taking a shot? I have a model that sneezes everytime. It is also a mix between a sneeze and a cough.

NB

Bet you are always taking pictures of her then!

:ermm:

Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots!! Everybody!! Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots!!

Did anybody ever read "The Model Sneezer"? A good part of it was this scenario.

Was that the one about twins who were models and sneezed during photoshoots. I think I may have seen that one.

:D

What's a shot?

Cricket is a fertile ground for sneezes, indeed one chap resigned from the England team because his huge sneezes were distracting the batsmen; but I've never heard of it being connected with taking a shot.

Miss Kris, come to the UK where the law is more liberal.

Oh, I thought we were talking about photographic shots? of models?

I believe we are.

"The Model Sneezer" is on Serotica and is a good read.......about a model with allergies to cats who meets a make-up lady who is allergic to cats. :D

Before I opened the thread I assumed it was someone who sneezed after having an injection. Now I have no idea! *shrug*

Hahaha I thought we were talking about alcohol shots too. Kamikaze perhaps.

that's what i thought too!!!! ;) oops, now we're alkies amoungst other things - heehee

....removing those large round metal balls that people throw, doubtless from a very dusty athletics store cupboard...

No doubt with the dusty athletic equipment! Sometimes I sneeze after drinking about 1/2 a glass of red wine, but never after a shot (photo, injection, or otherwise).

I thought the original post was about needles, too! :P

Archived