Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing without realising

Joal 555

This is almost impossible to believe for people like us, but some people are so matter-of-fact about sneezing that they don't even remember when they have sneezed.

I have a work colleague who is the only person in "real life" who I have told about my like for sneezing (she is totally cool about it although I only told her I find it cute when she sneezes - she doesn't realise the full extent of what it means). Anyway, we work in different rooms but when I hear her sneeze (and she has a great sneeze by the way), I send her an email to say "bless you". Well sometimes she sends an email back saying "thank you" (which I love of course!) but other times she emails back to say she didn't even realise she had sneezed!

I suppose she was concentrating on her work and it didn't register with her. How amazing is that?!

It is literally impossible for me to be unaware of my own sneeze or other peoples and I'm sure that goes for all of us!

:P

I can safely say I would NEVER not know if I'd sneezed or if someone else does! Can't imagine not noticing - what a waste!!!

I've been told I sneeze in my sleep though and I'm not aware of that.......

Are you sure you pinpointed the right person sneezing? How can you not realize you just sneezed?

That is really cute with the email blesses!

Admittedly, I've been rather ignorant concerninig my own sneezes before I came here. It's only since I visit the forum on a regular basis that I pay more attention to my own sneezes.

Are you sure you pinpointed the right person sneezing? How can you not realize you just sneezed?

That is really cute with the email blesses!

I am 100% certain! She has a very distinctive sneeze which I would know anywhere.

If she doesn't see my email for say 20 minutes she may have forgotten that she sneezed.

And thanks for the comment about the email blesses being cute!

:o

Tests have shown that non-fetishists generally have no idea whether they have sneezed or not; even more bizarrely, they generally don't remember even major sneezing episodes from years before! And in fact, they don't even notice when other people sneeze; I have had someone say to me of an old friend that that they don't remember how they sneeze or indeed ever having seen them sneeze!

Which all makes it even odder that the usual line here is that it is immoral to do anything that might make someone else sneeze, or to record them sneezing or at all.

However, if you think about it even we would not remember a sneeze if we had forgotten it, so how can we tell that in fact we always remember; unlikely though it seems we might be completely absorbed by some other activity or consideration.

can see this with those non fetish types out there (how boring for them :)) i think it would be moreso for the people who actually sneeze a lot. one of my sneezy friends from the past always sneezed so matter of factly i often wondered if she really paid attention to it. i miss her...:lol:

way to find a cute sneezer - and at work to boot :) nice job ;)

Very interesting story. Although I don't find my own sneezes interesting, I cannot imagine sneezing without realizing it.

can see this with those non fetish types out there (how boring for them :blushing:) i think it would be moreso for the people who actually sneeze a lot. one of my sneezy friends from the past always sneezed so matter of factly i often wondered if she really paid attention to it. i miss her...:lol:

way to find a cute sneezer - and at work to boot :) nice job :)

Wise words as usual Aquadyne - she does indeed sneeze a lot. She said she only realised how often she sneezed by my regular emails blessing her......

which makes me happy!

:)

Archived