Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is this happening to anyone else..?

Bluebird

OK, so my grandparents are *getting* a summer cold. And I don't exactly feel sick, but my nose is running, and I definetly AM sneezing. Is this happening to anyone else?

(And should I move this to Observations?)

Well it's more a discussion/question that a classic observation, so I don't see any problem with it's staying here.

As for me I've only been hit with allergies thus far - I'm immune to colds during the summer, it's one of my superpowers... ;)

And I don't exactly feel sick, but my nose is running, and I definetly AM sneezing. Is this happening to anyone else?

Well, there must be a reason for this, perhaps a little cold, not bad enough to make you feel sick? Or an undetected allergy?

Sometimes this happens to me too, and usually I assume that it's a little cold, caused by staying outside without warm clothes when it gets cold in the evening for example.

@Sneezomania- Maybe that's it. That sometimes happens to me, so I'm guessing that's it. It's usually worse in the winter and spring, as I get allergies :)

Naahh colds in summer that crazy, not me, I like to keep my summers cold free, that goes for winters too but usually one a year is what I get blah.

yeah...i just recently got over a summer cold..had some strep throat thrown in with it...bleh...sucked...alot...lol...thank god i can breathe at night without coughing myself to sleep now.. :P

I never ended up getting sick, luckily. I'm so much better now.

Sorry for late update ^^; my dad has the computer for work and I'm not gonna be able to get it back for a week. I'm using my grandparent's computer now.

Guest hayleyp

i ALWAYS get at least 2 summer colds! and i will get one the week after labor day...i know that's weird that i know that, but, HEY, i have a sneeze fetish and these things seem to lodge themselves in my brain and not go away. my husband gets a cold the week after labor day as well. we're down like that... :P

so i'm expecting a cold anyday now!

Archived