Sneeze Fetish Forum

i told her =) finally

Steveblade1

yes i finally did it, i told her about my sneeze fetish. i was recently on vacation with my parents andi was talking to my GF, A. and we were talking about things that really get u going, sexually of course. and she asked if there was one thing that really got me going. so i was a little reluctant to tell her a first, but she is an amazing girlfriend so i thought she would take it rather well. and guess what, SHE DID. she was completely fine about it. now she keeps telling me that she is going to try and sneeze in front of me more often :P how awesome is that!

Good for you, Obrams! Now it's really out in the open, which is probably just as well for the person you are closest to. It's good too not to wait too long if you are going to tell.

So thanks for telling us the good news (and I think this is a good place for good news!)

Congratulation, Obrams, I'm sure you must be out of the world excited right now - there's nothing like a pro-fetish girlfriend!

And as atchoum said, no worries about your post, as there's no specific description or details, so it's not 18+ :P.

Archived