Sneeze Fetish Forum

a daring thing to do!

BigFatPaulie

BigFatPaulie

ok, i actually did this once, and it got me thinking to see if given the opportunity, would any of you have the guts to do it.

i was in a movie theater once, the kind of movie where it was fairly crowded, and everyone sits next to everyone. anyways during the film, the woman sitting next to me (fairly attractive) sneezed 3 times. and seemed self conscious about it. when i looked at her as well as others. 5 min later, she was building up to another sneeze but it was stuck. she had a great pre sneeze face, was wiggling her nose, and fanning her face trying to either sneeze or not sneeze, couldnt tell which. i dont know what came over me, but i put my finger under her nose to hold it back. AND SHE ALLOWED IT. she sat there panting, and breathing in. the sneeze went away, and she looked at me, smiled and thanked me as she didnt wanna sneeze to disturb anyone. i told her if you feel it coming back, tell me and i will save you again. she said ok thanks...

it never did, and we went our separate ways never to meet again.

now how many of you would have been so bold as to do what i did?

Wow mad props for that man. I dont think I would ever do something like that, but if I did go that far I would of asked for the girls number or something tried to talk more you know.

I don't know if I'm buying it. You're lucky you didn't get your butt thrown out of there invading someone's personal space like that.

I don't know if I'm buying it. You're lucky you didn't get your butt thrown out of there invading someone's personal space like that.

Ahr, come on - what do you mean you don't know if you're buying it?! People write extremely unlikely things on this forum all the time! What the hell do you care if it's true or false as long as you get of on it once in a while? Seriously, if you don't believe it - just don't post...

And Paulie - nice obs man.. :P

Just a quick reminder that whatever your thoughts on a post, keep it polite outside the appropriate areas please. And as it is a question to other members as well as a description of circumstances so there's no reason to move it to observations as far as I can see.

That is daring - and most people would find it weird. I don't think I would ever consider doing that ... and off the top of my head, I don't know what I'd do if a man did it to me, randomly like that.

That is daring - and most people would find it weird. I don't think I would ever consider doing that ... and off the top of my head, I don't know what I'd do if a man did it to me, randomly like that.

Personally I'm fairly sure I'd leave. Possibly just to move to another seat if there was one but more probably leave altogether. It would scare me.

I would never do that in a million years - not even to a friend, let alone a complete stranger!

;)

I wouldn't take kindly to having a stranger touch me without my permission. A broken wrist is the least of what you could have hoped for if you'd tried that with me.

Folks, please keep in mind that this is an all-ages area of the forum.

BigFatPaulie
I wouldn't take kindly to having a stranger touch me without my permission. A broken wrist is the least of what you could have hoped for if you'd tried that with me.

wow! so you would have committed assault on me, how nice of you, i would have loved to have seen you put into prison and all over the news for what you did.

wow! so you would have committed assault on me, how nice of you, i would have loved to have seen you put into prison and all over the news for what you did.

lol I personally would really enjoy that! Though, I guess some (maybe even most) people really don't like being touched... Interesting...

i would've completely freaked out and regarded it as a gross invasion of my space. please don't ever try this again. and no one else get ideas. it could end REALLY badly for the person who tries it, and i bet it would make most people extremely uncomfortable.

I admit that is very daring, and you are lucky to find someone that went along with it.

If it were me, I would be creeped out and cause a scene or walked away. I am like lynne where I don't like to be touched, especially by stranger. (You don't know if they wash thier hands frequently, or after using the bathroom!)

That's a cute image, and nothing wrong with imagination, but I just can't imagine that in real life.

If a stranger raised a sudden hand toward my face I'd be gone before it touched me - way gone, probably standing in the aisle staring at him with a "what the devil?" face, highly alarmed. If he was a stealth ninja assassin and managed to press his hand to my face before I could notice and jump away, I'd probably slam his wrist into the seat edge and ask the theatre to call the cops, and theatre security to hold him. Touching a person without permission IS assault, (and trying to touch a woman without her permission in a way to arouse yourself is sexual assault, it's not exactly hard to tell when a man's perving,) and anything I did to him would be self-defense.

Nice fantasy, if kept fantasy. Very bad RL idea.

Touching a person without permission IS assault, (and trying to touch a woman without her permission in a way to arouse yourself is sexual assault, it's not exactly hard to tell when a man's perving,) and anything I did to him would be self-defense.

Nice fantasy, if kept fantasy. Very bad RL idea.

Thanks Kate, your opinion on this agrees almost exactly with mine. I find the idea of this actually happening very disturbing and I think defending oneself in this situation would be a normal reaction, either by evasion or any other means if evasion is not possible.

Do you really think you would be able to break his wrist? oO I think you need to be less aggrasice, last time you said you would slap me also :)

But I understand what you people are talking about. Still the situation is really cute.

That was a really nice description. But I do not think I would have the guts to do something like that, especially to a complete stranger! :whip: Unless I didn't like the movie that was playing and was looking for a colorful and fresh way of walking out (any person can just walk out, it takes a genius to get kicked out). But even then, I would never do that to someone lol. A broken wrist or complete embarrassment would be getting off easy the way I see it. But kudos for working up the courage I guess!

Do you really think you would be able to break his wrist? oO I think you need to be less aggrasice, last time you said you would slap me also :whip:

But I understand what you people are talking about. Still the situation is really cute.

No, I said I'd hit you. If my boyfriend challenged me to a contest and then cheated to win, damn straight I'd hit him. I didn't say I'd beat him senseless, just that I'd hit him - you know, a whack on the arm or something.

And yes, I could very easily break someone's wrist, and if a strange man assaulted me in a dark place, you can be damn sure I'd react violently. My "aggressive" response would be entirely justified by an unknown man touching me without my permission - that's considered assault, and in this case it could even be considered sexual assault (given our propensities) and I'd feel absolutely no guilt whatsoever for hurting someone who accosted me in such a way. Guys may find it funny, but most women would feel very threatened to have a strange man touching them in such an intimate manner without warning.

Ok when did threats on this forum become OK?????

isnt that a vilotlation of this forum guidline :

No flaming or harassment is permitted, be it racist, xenophobic, sexist, inciting of religious hatred, or in any other form, except in "The Snake Pit" which is there for this purpose - do not burden the rest of the forum (including private messages) with flaming or harassment!

And why isnt this actually in the snake pit???? Lynne just said she would have broken a guys wrist??? Hello??? Im sorry, but I dont think that is cool . Yeah he may have done somthing very odd and unusual and maybe what some of you deem to be sexual harrasment but is making threats a good way to deal with the situation?? Im thinking no.

*raises hand*

I said I would hypothetically react with hypothetically violent self-defense if someone hypothetically assaulted me, too.

It never occurred to me that might be taken as a threat, since it was describing a self-defense response to an imaginary situation, but if for some reason it is taken that way, please feel free to delete my post.

(And for the record, breaking a wrist is easy, and there's nothing "aggressive" about self-defense. "If a man suddenly touched my body while horny without my permission I would stop him very decisively" doesn't seem an unreasonable sentiment to me, or a threat, however it's phrased.)

KateDidWhat explained perfectly what I was about to say. Prisma, again, I will remind you that if you have a problem with a moderator's actions on this forum, the proper course of action is to approach an administrator, not to go apeshit in a public forum. Kindly remember that next time.

I didn't threaten anyone. Thus far, NO ONE has threatened anyone, except perhaps Paulie's reply to my original comment. I said that if someone had done that to me, I would have reacted violently - as he didn't do it to me (nor, I imagine, is he planning to), there's no threat implied. As a woman who has been subject to sexual and physical assault in the past, I no longer react lightly when subjected to it. Considering that a person can't possibly have any idea if the woman he's about to touch HAS ever been abused, I'd say it's smarter to simply not touch strangers without their permission. It's considered assault, and for good reason.

There's laws and everything :)

• 3 weeks later...

ive noticed bigfatpaulie and lynne agrue alot in these topics, ive seen many other topics where youre both getting mad at each other lol.

and, im not sure id break your wrist..but i wld be like..uh wat the fuck are you doin? and probs move seats.

that'd gross me out- i dont like random men (or just people) touching me.

it was ballsy yes, but your lucky she reacted in a good way.

Archived