Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Despair!" (cold-ridden Male)

VoOs

Sorry for the pic spam, but I'm having an OMGgottaDRAW period right now. Or an OMGgottaTORTURE period, I'm not really sure which. :evil:

Anyway. This is Itoshiki-sensei being...drippy.

If you've seen the anime, or read the manga, you also know that he friggin' asked for it. :lol:

Zetsubou.jpg

Negative teacher is negative.

:lol:

I LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil: <- shiny who has fainted under the weight of tons of pure kärlek 100%

AAAAAAH!!! :lol:

Poor teacher! He is so cute. So delicious. I want to hug him and cuddle him and whatever until he's left in despair by the lovesick crazy women with mothering-instinct overdrive. :lol: :lol:

You naughty woman you. Spoiling us.

Good grief don't apologise! He's absolutely delicious. Thanks for posting him.

=O OMG!!!

Itoshiki Nozomu~~~~~! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

My newest bishie and a new wonderful pic! Wheee! I love you! He looks so miserable! :evil: Excuse me while I go off and imagine him teaching like that. And just know that if I ever were to meet you you would be in for the glomping of your life.

Can. . . Can I touch his nose? :lol: PLEASE?! WAAAAAAAH!!! Oh my God, VoOs. He looks lovely! This is hilarious and amazing at the same time.

*Siiiiigh* You gotta love Drama Kings. I know I do! :evil:

:lol: Spoo~

Did I already say something like :)?

No?

Ok, then let me say it right now and right here: :taz:

^^ This picture is really awesome! Makes you want to take a tissue for him and... :chickawow:

• 1 month later...

YATTA!!!!! (ok, so i totally just dissolved into a plethora of fan-girl-Japanese that will NOT be typed here) but suffice it to say:

:)

:D

*chuigoo*

• 1 month later...

i can hear him saying it in japanese. xD

Poor sensei *wonders if Dr.Death and the other idiot with longer hair has it too*

I wanna take care of him <3

This is seven billion kinds of spectacular.

One of the random phrases scrawled out in the second season is "despair cured my cold", so he might be getting better sooner than we want him to. XD;

Archived