Sneeze Fetish Forum

People nearly sneezing

Joal 555

There's nothing worse than somebody nearly sneezing - the pre sneeze expression, hands raised to stifle or worst of all announcing they are going to sneeze and then not doing so.

It happened a couple of days ago at work when my friend on 2 occasions raised her hand to her nose in a classic pre sneeze way but then failed to come up with the goods! Arrrrrgh! So unfair!

But the question is, is it better to at least enjoy that momentary thrill of anticipation of an impending sneeze that then fails to materialise or is it better not to have had your hopes raised in the first place?

For all the ultimate disappointment, I'd still vote for the former.

:(

Hey I agree with you and whilst the disappointment would be very frustrating I think I'd still like to see the impending sneeze, the face, the hitching breath, mmmm yes definitely :(

Hmmm ... that's difficult to decide ... but no doubt, the build-up of a sneeze can be very cute. So I'd vote for the former too. However, such a scenario always makes me hope that there will be an actual sneeze a bit later. One more reason to vote for the former. :(

Actually, I find this pretty hot, makes for some variety in the ol' memory banks.

I do agree about the "I'm gonig to sneeze" and then nothing, not even hitching. That's frustrating.

Hey I agree with you and whilst the disappointment would be very frustrating I think I'd still like to see the impending sneeze, the face, the hitching breath, mmmm yes definitely ;)

Same as sneezles,i have to agree hitching breath.....mmmm oh yes

I hate it when people say: 'Wow today I sneeze soo much'. And then when you're waiting for it and stick around that person.. They don't sneeze at all :)

But that's not nearly sneezing.. Nearly sneezing is quite sexy, but it's always dissapointing to miss the actual sneeze,

Archived