Sneeze Fetish Forum

Going a week without a hankie

Kleeny

You may have noticed I have not been around for a while. That is because I have been off-line for a while whilst I have been sorting out finding another place to live.

In the last week, running-up to my house move, I wanted to keep my clothes washing to a minimum, so I resolved myself to not using any hankies. I carried one, for cleaning my glasses, but apart from that, I have been carrying packets of tissues instead.

This has been okay, but there were two downsides. One, if I feel a sneeze coming I don't have a lot of time to get a fresh tissue out of the packet and unfold it fully, in time for the impending outburst. Secondly, I have noticed that when using the tissues from the packet, the plys come apart from each other, probably caused by the walking motion whilst the tissues are in my trouser pocket. I hate blowing my nose on a tissue where the plys are falling apart.

I am in my new place now, and can use my handkerchiefs to wild abandon again, and I know I shan't be using those pocket packs of tissues again in a hurry.

I must admit, I did find it a struggle, and it actually answered a question I had posed myself recently, as in "Should I stop using handkerchiefs altogether, are they, as people say, gross!"

Well the answer is no, I shall not stop using handkerchiefs for daily nose wiping use, I can't stand having tissues in my pockets, and when I do need a good blow, I can normally find a tissue anyway.

Archived