Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rosalie Cullen has Allergies - (9 Parts)

whatthepie

This is my first shot at writing so please have some patience with me. :)

Bella P.O.V

I sat with Edward by the piano, his hands moving blindingly fast across the keys as he played my lullaby. The notes filled my head and warmed my sould although the man making them was as cold as ice. He finished and turned to look at me with his eyes like liquid gold. All was quite for what seemed like hours untill a very loud, very wet sneeze came from the room next to us. HEPSHIEWWWW!!!! Edward immediatley dropped off the piano bench into a crouch position as a snarl ripped from many a pair of teeth. I tried to calm him down, I didn't want anyone killing each other because of a sneeze!

"Edward, it was just a sneeze, it's okay, it's normal," I soothed as he turned to glare at me slowly.

"No, it's not normal for vampires to sneeze,"he started,"Rosalie has been sneezing for two days now, she has some type of allergies."

At that moment, Rosalie came into the room with a hanky in hand.

"Stop talking about me!"She yelled. She put her wrist up to her nose and sneezed twice: one stiffled onto her wrist, and one full wet one onto my face,HENXGTT! HESHEIWWWW! With the last one, Edward popped out of his crouch position, and lunged at Rosalie's neck.

T.B.C????

please reply B)

Mod note: Merged posts!

Hi whatthepie. Welcome to the forum and it's lovely to see your enthusiasm. It's great to have another writer on board and this is a lovely start.

Please be patient though, give people a little while to comment and try not to post separate comments asking others to post in your threads. Many people come on here once a day, many more come less often so it can take a while for people to read and reply. Don't worry I am sure there will be lots of people wanting to read more Twilight.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them here in the website support section.

Have fun.

:)

Rosalie P.O.V.

I pushed Edward off of me, just barely catching a large sneeze in my cupped hand.

"Why did you tackle be?" I asked in my stuffed up voice. My allergies were getting worse!

"You sneezed on Bella!We don't know if you're sick and if you are, we don't know if you're contagise to humans!" Edward replied as he picked himself up off of the ground. I opened my mouth to say sometjing back to him, but instead, that same hard tickle filled my nostrils. HEPSHIEWWW! I sneezed into a hanckerchief and gently rubbed my nose.

"I'b not contagious,it's just allergies Edward.Plus, it wouldn't hurt to test out Bella's ibbune system." I turned and sneezed onto my wrist. HENGXXXT! Edward rolled his eyes. At that moment, Emmette entered the room.

"Hey babe, feelin' any better?" He asked.

"Dot really, by dose id duffed up and I cadn't dtop dneezing." I sneezed into one cupped hand. HUPSHIEWW!

"Well,feel better! You're no fun when you're like this! Hold on" Emmette turned and and sneezed into

Rosalie P.O.V.

Emmett turned and sneezed into his hands.UTCHOOO!

"Sorry about that, what were you going to say,Rose?" He said,totally oblivios to the fact that he had just sneezed.

"Emmett,you just sneezed,just now," Edward said sternly,"I would go see Carlisle if I were you."

"Emmett,babe,I'b do dorry,"I appologized as Edward called Carlisle into the room.

"Carlilse,Emmett just sneezed." He said in a concerened voice.

T.B.C?

Carlisle P.O.V

I walked over to Emmett and looked him over.

"How do you feel?"I asked him.

"Dot very good. By dose id a didde duffed up,but dhat's all."He said in an extremely stuffed up voice. Now that he mentioned it,I didn't feel to well myself.

"Well, I think the first thing we should do is get Bella home.This seems like it's definatly contagious between vampires, but we don't know about humans.Edward, can you do that for me?"I pleaded.

"Of course Carlisle,Bella,please hurry, the longer you're here, the more we have to worry about this."Edward said as he took Bella's hand. I told her goodbye and then turned my focus back to Rosalie annd Emmett. Who were both in a fit of sneezing. Rosalie was the first to finish and look up from her wrist, which was now covered with the wetness of her sneezes. As soon as Emmett stoped sneezing,a hard tickle entered my own nose and I sneezed into the crook of my elbow.CHOOOO! Rosalies mouth dropped open as I sneezed a second time.CHOOO! This time,Esme,Alice,and Jasper entered the room with suprised look on their faces.

"Carlisle,darling,are you alright?"Esme asked me,but before I coud answer, Rosalie collapsed with a thud onto the floor.

T.B.C?

Esme P.O.V.

"Rosalie,Rosalie, talk to me!" I yelled at my precious Rosalie, who was now blinking her eyes furiously.

"I'm fine,I just sne...HESHIEWWW! I just sneezed to much." She replied as she sneezed onto the back of her wrist. Carlisle sneezed again into the crook of his arm,and I felt the strong need to take care of him,to take care of all of them.

"Everyone, go sit down on the couch and get some rest, I'm going to go gather some tissues." I said.

"No Esme, take Alice, Jasper,and Edward hunting. I don't want anyone else getting this. Don't worry, I can take care of everyone."Carlisle assuered. I called Alice and Jasper, who were upstairs, trying to write poetry.

"We're going hunting as soon as Edward gets home." I told them as I heard Edward's car pull into the driveway."Come on, let's go, out the door."

Outside, Edward stood looking at the three of us. He immediatley read my mind and shook his head "yes". As we ran into the forest at superspeed, I knew it was going to be a long few days.

T.B.C?

Edward P.O.V.

Esme was worrying about everybody, Alice was thinking about Jasper, and Jasper,well, Jasper was thinking about anyting. That was weird. Jasper had to be thinking something. I was hoping I wasn't getting what Rosalie, Carlisle, and Emmett had, and I was hoping Bella wasn't either. On the ride home she had sneezed four times, all of them very wet, like, Ishewwww! I didn't have much of an opinion on anything, mostly because I din't want to think about it. I'd rather let someone else do that.

T.B.C?

Jasper P.O.V

Everyone was tense,exspecially Esme. Poor Esme. She was so nice, but she was worried so much. I tried to calm her, but it wasn't working. Suddenly, Edward's head snapped up and shot towards Alice as she pinced her nose with her thumb and first finger and stiffled a sneeze. HENGXXXT!

"Esme,Alice sneezed!"I shouted.

"Alice,sweetie,how are you feeling?" Esme asked.

"Dot good." She replied. Edward and I exchanged a knowing glance.

Sorry the sections are so short!

T.B.C

Alice P.O.V.

I had sneezed so much, it wasn't even funny. I was now at home with Carlisle, Emmett, and Rosalie, who were also sick. I had nothing to say at that point. All I could do was sneeze. HENGXXXT!

sorry I'm short on time right now! More later!

Mod Note: Fixed tags ~Mute

Edward P.O.V

I couldn't help but feel bad for Alice, who had so desperatley not wanted to get sick. All she could do was sneeze, she couldn't even get a word out. She had been like that for two days now, it had been two days since I'd seen Bella, two days since Carlisle had diganosed it as the common cold. As far as we all knew, the common cold could be dangerous for humans. It had been hard to tell Bella I could not be around her for a week, in fear of it spreading to her. Esme had assured me that Bella would be fine, and not resort to cliffdiving like she once had. Rosalie had gotten a lot worse, and Emmett had gotten better, but it was Carlisle was was doing the worst. CHOO! he sneezed in to a tissue. That was all he had been able to do for the past three days.Esme was also sick, sending spray all around her every time she sneezed, because she never covered her mouth. ASHOOOOOO! She had rather large sneezes, each on being like a time bomb. Each sneeze sending germs pat everyone. it was her that had gotten me sick. I had sneezed very often. hitcshoo! I tried to keep my sneezes small and stiffled, but every once in a while a large HUSHOOO! would escape my grasp, and I would send spray hitting others to. It was hard, but it could only get better, or could it?

More later. Any requests for this story? I'll try to fit them in! <_<

maybe bella could go see jacob who is already sick and come home with a cold/flu, then she goes to stay with the cullens to avoid spreading it to charlie? you dont have to use it its just an idea :rofl:

I'm trying to keep it only spreading through the cullen's, because I want her to kind of take care of Edward, who ends up getting her sick.

Archived