Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does everyone have a fetish?

whatthepie

I guess so. Ever wondered why even the most ugly people can find a partner ?

It we would not like particular things about others (a smile, eyes, feet, ...) we would all be single !

Or all go for the same partner.

C

I think that everybody has a fetish for something. It could be everything and we shouldn't be ashamed. Everybody has something that really gets him going. The thing is if you're accepting your fetish a fetish.

Guest hayleyp

i definitely think everyone has a fetish of some sort. i mean everyone has preferences of what they like, right? and some people realllllllly like it...so yeah. but i agree it is just a matter of whether or not they realize it is. but, i think also you have to be willing to accept that fetishes aren't necessarily bad. you have to embrace it. life's more fun that way! :P

A few months ago someone created a YouTube account called "sneezepolice" and began commenting on sneeze videos telling the makers of the vids that there were sneeze fetishists watching them. Basically he made us look really bad but I believe we eventually got him to stop. (Banned?)

i keep wondering this... i think there's something for everyone that could be considered fetish-like, like a fantasy that they always think about, even if it's not classified that way.

I agree with everyone above in saying that everybody has some sort of fetish -- I'm just glad that mine has such an awesome community to back me up!

Also, I think sneezepolice is a troll. Some bitter, rude person with too much time on their hands who decided to mess with us for no reason -- I highly doubt that they're a fetishist.

But that's just my theory.

Considering that the problem was dealt with months ago, why does the OP feel the need to dredge it all up again now?

I don't think s/he (the OP) was referring to any one particular account, but more to the trolls who keep on saying things like "get out you dirty perv" anytime someone posts a congratulation to a sneezy vid. Which is not saying that those who ask lasciviously for more sneezing vids to 13yo girls who upload some achooing for the lulz don't deserve it.

Archived