Sneeze Fetish Forum

Material you never grow tired of?

VoOs

Something hit me today while I was on the bus, listening to my MP3-player. Among the 100-something songs I have on my MP3, there's also two short BL drama tracks (BL = Boys Love; Japanese audio drama about M/M-relationships) called Bouquet for you. Basically, it's about the relationship between a young florist and one of his customers, who ironically happens to be highly allergic to flower pollen. :lol: It's short, sweet, and the plentiful sneezing is well-acted. Anyway, the thing is that I just realized that I've had this drama on my MP3 for at least three years now. I've changed all the songs countless times, but never deleted those two drama tracks. I don't even want to know how many times I must have listened to it. I've had a couple of real sneeze wav.s on my MP3 before, but those I removed fairly quickly - either they were too distracting, or I grew tired of them. This drama on the other hand... I never get tired of listening to it. Never. It's not that I find it amazingly hot or anything (fake sneezing doesn't turn me on in that sense, it just sort of...gives me the warm fuzzies :lol: ) but it never fails to put a secret smile on my face. I suspect I will keep it on my MP3 until the player itself stops functioning. And listen to it another 1000+ times. :D:lol:

So, my question is: do you have a special fetish wav/story/clip that never seems to lose its appeal to you? Something that still seems just as good as it was the first time you found it, even after 1000 reads/listenings?

There are several wavs on Bondi's page or Youtube I found so lovely that I listened to them twice, to some even more often. The same holds for some observations I've read here. When I find it really fascinating, I read it a second time.

But to be honest, I cannot really imagine listening to the same wav 1000 times. One of the things which make a wav interesting for me is the surprise. The thing that you don't know what's happening next - more sneezing, sniffling, noseblowing, coughing, talking, whatever. And when you have listened to it often enough, you know it by heart, you can predict every detail. Then a part of the thrill is lost for me.

So I envy you a bit about your ability to enjoy a wav so often. :D

Oh, absolutely; for me there are many wavs and stories that I listen to or read over and over. In fact, I tend to memorize the wavs (geeky, I realize) so that I know exactly what comes next. I also count sneezes in wavs so I always know what's going to happen at any particular time. This is actually a useful habit because I still have a good memory of those wavs that were taken down from Bondi's site that I neglected to download (which is almost everything, since my computer is not private).

Ooh, I hadn't thought of it like that before, but I think I'm kind of the same way.

Stories (or wavs, although I'm not big into those) that actually hit me That Way I can usually read once, maybe twice at most. But the stuff that just makes me feel what I've seen a few others call something like "the fascination that's sensual but not sexual" - I can read that stuff over and over, if it's a good story, and never get bored.

Good question.. Well I have recorded sneezes of my fiance(more than 60) and even a written record of his sneezes (around 3000). and i keep referring to the obs i myself wrote as well hear his sneezes time and again without getting bored. Since there are so many sneezes and since i hear them only after a month's gap everytime, i forget the exact sequence of the sneezes and hence i enjoy them every time i hear them :)

Definitely. I backup my sneezing material all the time just to get it off my hard drive, but there is a certain collection of favs that never gets deleted. These I read/watch/listen to often.

There's a clip on youtube of a red haired woman sneezing twelve rapid-fires. :rip: Watched it 100 times; could watch it 100 more. :)

I'd never say never but...

You tube - Drunken sneezing in Australia: The genuine article

Observations - Many in the past, but for a recent one, I'd choose HOL's beautifully observed 'Practice makes perfect... you know the rest'

Wavs - It would be fatal to name names, so my queen will remain anonymous... but anyway, I'd just like to thank that cat (?)

Yes, I know what you mean. There are some things I return to again and again over time. For example, the Youtube clip of Kat Leonard's 'Sneezefest'.

Also, the story 'Cooking Italian Style' on Serotica, featuring pepper-induced sneezes; I've read that loads of times, but the anticipation and build-up is so good, I still enjoy re-reading it.

Likewise, there are a few wavs that I have listened to regularly for the last few years. Some of them are so familiar, I can almost remember when the sneezes are coming and what they sound like- but I still enjoy them.

I have a couple of favorite wavs, some that I got from Bondi's page, and some that were made especially for me, for that are pretty much always in my playlist when I need them.

I also have a special video of my favorite actor sneezing, that my best friend looped and named "The Good Part," which I use often, and never get tired of. :D

And there are some YouTube videos I watch again, and again.

I also replay some of my favorite observations in my head often, and can use those when I need to. Same with a few stories I've read. One of my favorite stories is something I read before even joining this community, and I printed it out, and it's in a special stash of stuff, and whenever I read it, I get the same feeling as I did the first time I read it.

So, yeah, I guess there is material out there I can use over and over, and never get tired of it.

Stories (or wavs, although I'm not big into those) that actually hit me That Way I can usually read once, maybe twice at most. But the stuff that just makes me feel what I've seen a few others call something like "the fascination that's sensual but not sexual" - I can read that stuff over and over, if it's a good story, and never get bored.

This is sort of like me! The materiel I find myself going back to the most is fiction for sure. I'm a BIG fic reader, and there's a few hurt/comfort stories (not all are even from this forum/sneezing-focused, although all are illness-related) that I can read over and over again and it always feels like I'm reading them for the first time. Those kind of fics are so fantastic to find!

I also had a small but A+ selection of coldy wavs that I lost when my computer crashed last month. :D Sadly, most don't seem to be available online anymore, but they will live on forever in my heart, haha.

A few of my favorite things --

Stories: Animeeze's Super Sneezes series. He's written so many now that I can never get bored with it.

Wavs: I really love some recent Youtubers like Allergenie and melaniesneeze.

Videos: Kat Leonard's 'Sneezefest', "Brandi Achoo sneeze", any of those Maya Hills clips (gotta pay for these, guys).

Totally! .. In fact i really tend to watch, listen to or read specific stuff over and over much more often than i look for new stuff. I guess i kinda don't really get tired of stuff i like easy in general. Not only fetish related, but also food, music or games for example.

In fact, I tend to memorize the wavs (geeky, I realize) so that I know exactly what comes next.

I totally do that too. Granted my memory isn't the most bestest (i know totally wrong :omg:), but i tend to get like a "feeling" for the wavs i listen to or videos i watch. I mean i don't really exactly remember them bit by bit but i know in a way what is going to happen next and it totally adds a nice touch of anticipation for me :razz:.

• 3 weeks later...

I definitely have certain things I like to listen to repeatedly. There's a couple specific wavs that I like listening to over and over again, but mostly there are specific people (like people who post their wavs on youtube or on Bondi's wav page) that I like listening to over and over again.

There's also some stories that I absolutely cannot read too many times. I never get tired of Krazykat's X-Files ones on here, and there's a Remus Lupin/Sirius Black fic on ff.net that is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever read. Can't get enough of it!

You tube - Drunken sneezing in Australia: The genuine article

ay yi yi, me too. it's like a guilty pleasure. the girl would get on my nerves if i met her in real life, but... but... but.

also, this.

i consciously leave things i like alone and come back to them, say, once a month. i forget them enough to find them (almost) new every time.

This Bouquet for You BL track sounds(hurr hurr pun) epic~. Is it possible for you to send me an Mp3 of it? I can't find it on the internet.

Hmm, material I never grow tired of?

Stories:

"Apples to Apples" By dojichick13

"Overcoming Stress" by PetalsAndThorns

Both Death Note fanfics, both Light.

I don't think there's any audio I don't get tired of...

Videos: SatSR opening video, and the ending to Sonic X episode 9(pokes avvie).

Sure, no problem ^^ You can download it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=53dc275...fe9c91ea2b6f077

There's a manga that goes with it as well. I think you can find it on Youtube, actually.

This Bouquet for You BL track sounds(hurr hurr pun) epic~. Is it possible for you to send me an Mp3 of it? I can't find it on the internet.

This was a great question. I definitely have a handful (or is it a truckful?) of wavs and other recordings that are my perpetual favorites. In fact, when I look back at what I've saved, some now seem to be just fads, while a few others have taken on the status of classics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a great topic, I only wish I was around when it was first posted. Regardless I believe it deserves a reply :laugh:

As much as I love to write and draw about a certain cartoon canine my own work never really holds up for me. I normally get tired of looking at it after 4 or 5 times :laugh: There are a few drawings that I could never get tired of ;) My personal favorite has to be this one. As you can see from the date it's over 4 years old and I must have looked at it over 100 times :laugh:

SSS.jpg

Besides this I also LOVE Scooby's sneeze from the cartoon Aloha Scooby Doo were he tries to hold off sneezing while in the bat cave, YUMM!

Guest anomali

Absolutely. There are a few wavs on Bondi's page which never lose their appeal for me. I'm not sure of the political correctness of naming them, so I'll leave it at that. (Thanks to the unspecified contributors, though!).

There are one or two stories by Tarotgal that I can read over and over, "Love" being the one that springs to mind. I also have a single photo on my computer of a woman blowing a man's nose, and this gives me the same feelings every time I look at it.

There are some stories by Liberty Belle especially ("At the Threshold," "Mad World," a few others) that I really love and read over and over, as well as the Superman fanfic by Sneesee, and some of the ancient stories by GL (I'm into big sneezes in general, bleeding over into the "gigantic" variety). There's also a few videos on youtube I've watched a few times, but those seem to get older much faster than my favorite stories, probably because I can imagine the stories in variable ways, whereas the videos are, well, what they are!

Me! There are certain wavs with guys whose voices I just love...and they make it better by talking more, speaking through the hitches of breath preluding the sneeze...and I just get a thrill from listening to them over and over again. Same thing with Youtube videos. I kinda like the predictability factor, if only because I know that such and such a video has x amount of my favorite turn-ons -- wide flaring nostrils, so on and so forth.

Archived