Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezers you shouldn't like but do...

krazykat

Apologies for my painkiller induced ramblings... am not sure what is going on in my head, or if I even have a head, at this moment in time!

Anyway... I was flicking through my book marked videos on youtube earlier and I noticed that there are several in there that I really like, but shouldn't as I don't find anything about the sneezers even remotely attractive. For example the James May sneezing fit on top gear... on the one hand my mind is completely EWWWWWW but the fetish bit of my brain is secretly dancing up and down shouting "play it again, play it again!" The same thing with the clip of the captain on the worlds deadliest catch having a sneezing fit... completely repulsed on the one hand but want to watch it over and over again on the other.

Anyone else find they have this dichotomy between what trips your triggers and what you actually find attractive?

Well for me the perfectly obvious example here would be the fact that I don't find women sexually attractive at all but in general women's sneezes get me going than men's.

There are other examples I could give but I can't give them here! :P

There was this one loud, annoying girl I knew last year in one of my classes. She was completely clueless and often obnoxious, and I just plain didn't like her. But man, she had an awesome sneeze. :P

Hm ... I cannot remember an example where I enjoyed someone's sneezes when I found the person unattractive. Sadly, I know this "problem" the other way round: There are several girls I find quite attractive as such, but don't enjoy their sneezes. :P

Generally an attractive girl means an attractive sneeze for me

But ocassionally an attractive girl will have a not particularly attractive sneeze. I can't think of any examples of an unattractive girl (in my eyes anyway) having a nice sneeze (or rather me being turned on by her sneeze).

:P

Oh, sure. A good example was today when I was at a seminar: a quite obese woman right in front of me began sneezing. . . once. . . twice. . . three times. . . . a fourth. . . and then her seat-mate (co-worker, I found out later) gave her a tissue so she could blow, and that stopped the fit. Even though the woman was quite unattractive, her sneezes were acceptable. My fetish brain thought, "allergies?" and consequently I was on high alert for quite a while after that. (Only one more sneeze from her, much later, disappointingly.)

This is so wrong, but I saw Schindler's List for the first time today, and Ralph Fiennes has a cold during his first scene. Problem is, he's a Nazi and he's screaming at Jews in a Polish ghetto. But for a good ten seconds of his nose dabbing and sniffling, I was smitten. AWFUL!

Thankfully, that plot point moved on rather quickly and wasn't mentioned during any particularly violent scenes.

Teri Hatcher's sneeze. I loooove it it's the most adorable thing. Problem is, her and her character on DH drive me up the wall... :rofl:

Actually, this happened to me just yesterday. There's this kid in a couple of my classes who talks to me all the time. He's really not attractive, kind of greasy and he tends to have pretty bad acne so he kind of grosses me out, but I'm not going to let that stop me from chatting with him during classes since he's a really nice guy. Anyhow, yesterday I saw him sneeze for the first time. It was sudden, no build up, but suddenly he pitched forward until his nose was like a quarter inch away from his desk. It kind of startled me actually- I thought he was going to hit himself in the face. :) And it sounded like 'haSSSHH!' Really cute. :P Needless to say, I enjoyed it very much, even if it was from a guy I am not attracted to in the least.

Oh great...

There IS this one girl in my class this year: Not so pretty but she thinks she is, started a rumor about me and this guy going out, not very smart and kinda a know-it-all, but man, are her sneezes GREAT! There's another one like here (Didn't start a rumor about me, semi-pretty, out of it 24/7) but she's got a great sneeze as well. I'm doing what you guys suggested in another thread: count their sneezes. Hehe, started today, so far I have 5 for the one girl and 3 for the other XD I'm planning on doing this with some other people.

Well... I like reading about male sneezes more than female sneezes... which is weird because I don't like men.

But in RL/cartoons/movies, I definitley prefer female sneezes. Weird.

Well... I like reading about male sneezes more than female sneezes... which is weird because I don't like men.

But in RL/cartoons/movies, I definitley prefer female sneezes. Weird.

Try to keep your responses on topic please :D

Generally an attractive girl means an attractive sneeze for me

But ocassionally an attractive girl will have a not particularly attractive sneeze. I can't think of any examples of an unattractive girl (in my eyes anyway) having a nice sneeze (or rather me being turned on by her sneeze).

:bday:

I'm the opposite, 9 times out of ten times

There's this one guy in one of my classes. I dont really like him. He's mean, and obnoxious and he has this one sneeze thats just SO cute! B)

I've never heard him sneeze like until last week. it was like huh... ihgxt! Right next to me in the hallway.

I don't know why but I found it cute.

In general for me, if a woman has a nice sneeze, she then seems more attractive to me after the sneeze than before the sneeze (no matter how unattrative she was before that).

Some very attractive women with particularly unappealing sneezes (there are only a few of those types of sneezes for me) can be downgraded a bit in attrativeness for me aafter they sneeze.

I assume that is because I must have subconciously thought of them in the context of some average sneeze and after seeing a truely sub par sneeze, it takes them down a couple of notches overall in impression.

Hmmmm... I can think of two examples out of former co-workers. The first was my unpleasant ex-boss. She was young, ambitious and wouldn't think twice about stabbing someone in the back to make herself look good. The problem was that, snidey rermarks and sarcasm aside, she had a body to die for and a sneeze to blow your mind! Everytime she had one of her fits of three, I would find myself quoting Adam Sandler in the film 'Little Nicky', thinking to myself "Release the evil!" :D . Her sneezes were so wet, desperate and delicious and were always followed up by a rousing good, long white-noise style honk on an overused scruched-up piece of tissue! During these rituals, she always tried to conceal herself behind her shoulder length blonde her, which was pretty pointless given the noise she made. To sum up: lousy personality / quality sneezes!

The second example was a lady of around my age, in the sense that she was a really nice person, but sadly no oil painting. However her hayfever more than compensated for the latter, and whenever she was around and struggling to get to grips with her computer, I always tried to get a workstation near her, purely to support her computing needs, and not to listen to her cute lady-sneezes at all (yeah, right!) Usually she would only sneeze once or twice upon entering the office, but her constant sniffling and wiping her nose upwards with the palm of her hand, and tendency to whine about her allergy certainly contibuted to the whole package! :D

I think it's adorable when little kids sneeze... I'm not a pedophile, I promise, I just think it's too cute!!

I'm the same! I'm like ew ew ew when anyone a LOT younger or older than me sneezes, but little kids are the cutest :D

• 2 weeks later...

One of the guys in my grade, who is totally obnoxious and I would otherwise hate, has very amazing sneezes. They're very voice-y, usually from colds, and I find myself always being nicer to him if I hear him sneeze.

Archived