Sneeze Fetish Forum

Giving up the fetish

wunderkind

Give it up? :) MUHAHAHA! I plan to gradually afflict the world with it, like that scarecrow gas in Batman Begins. :drool:

Considering that you were only into noseblowing when you arrived, I think we've done our jobs well :)

Some interesting responses to this thread. When I started it I expected everyone on a site like this to give it the old "hell no" treatment but it's interesting that a couple of people here would still change if they could.

From my own point of view, I would never change the way I feel about the fetish.

there have been a lot of people throughout my time here who have wished to get rid of the fetish, because they feel so uncomfortable, or worry about not being "normal." that kinda makes me sad. i chose to have this fetish, and i guess i could get rid of it if i wanted to, but i dont want to. i love it. its likes the salt and pepper of my life. it just enhances things and give certain areas a bit better flavor.

i chose to have this fetish

Wow do you really believe that?

and i guess i could get rid of it if i wanted to

And that? I guess I find it hard to understand because I'm the complete opposite..

Pour moi, c'est this (Please excuse the crap French):

I like having it, but it comes and goes. It doesn't go away, but it's like a switch that makes it less powerful. Weird right? Oh wells. XD

i chose to have this fetish

Wow do you really believe that?

and i guess i could get rid of it if i wanted to

And that? I guess I find it hard to understand because I'm the complete opposite..

:D I wasn't born with the fetish. I'm one of the few people here who "caught" the fetish, and because I caught it through positive reinforcement, I think after a long enough time without reinforcing it, I could "lose" the fetish. Not that I would ever want to. :P I'm having too much fun with it.

I wouldn't choose to have it go away. Its part of who I am, and one needs to be fully accepting of who they are. In the past I have had times where I thought there was something wrong with me and I tried to ignore my fetish, but that was long before I discovered I wasn't the only one who had this fetish.

wow, I got a flash of back when I 1st discovered I wasn't the only one who had a sneezing fetish. That made me feel so good.

Now if for some reason it suddenly disappeared, I don't think I would mourn losing it too much. I have many other fun, deviant sexual interests anyway :D

I've been thinking about this for a few days and I think that the only thing I would want to change is the fetish overdrive that coincides with the premenstrual period...

Yes, I know that I just said premenstrual and the men are probably running screaming for the hills, but if you are a sexually active man or woman, you should be aware of the increased sex drive that accompanies ovulation. For me, and I know I am not alone, this increased surge in "get me pregnant damn it" hormones flowing through my body kicks the fetish into major overdrive and nothing is satisfying on those days.

So yes... a mute, or dial down, button for those days would be appreciated!

Give it up ? Fortunately it is just not possible.

There were times when I thought I was the only one with this weird fetish, and then I wished I were 'normal'.

But after discovering this forum, making friends, having hours of fun, and even meeting a fellow fetishist in real...

please let me be a sneeze fetishist forever !

C :bleh:

Archived