Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sports sneezes

Chesapeake

Every time I go to a professional sporting event, I always have to wonder. And sometimes I try to watch, but it's hard with trying to pay attention to the game and all. Do they ever sneeze during the game? Depending on the type of game, they are sitting on the bench for several hours, or standing in the field if it's baseball or soccer, but I've never caught one. Anyone ever seen a pro sport player sneeze during a game?

Never seen one, alas! Rumour has it that Luca Toni sneezed while entering the pitch at Italy's inaugural match of the 2006 football world cup (which very clearly brought luck to the whole enterprise, as our Greek and Latin forefathers knew well :) ) but I've never seen any actual footage of it. And I would just melt into a puddle if I saw a clip of Rafa Nadal sneezing... perhaps right after he's taking his shirt off at the end of a game... *groans* (ok I know it's not the first time I mention this, but every occasion is good for wishing and dreaming, right?)

Well I was lucky enough to see Ivan Lendl sneeze during the Rome Open in about 1985 (that's going back a long time, but it engraves itself on your mind!). I was recording a radio progamme and the recording staff where looking at the tennis on TV when I was locked in the recording booth. At one stage, during a technical pause, I heard one of them saying something like "he's sneezing again", and I decided it was time for a pause, so I came round and had a look too. The commentator was talking about Lendl's hayfever, and there was one sneeze, clearly visible, as he was wandering ab out between sets, and just about audible. There may have been another sneeze too, but it was too distant to be sure. I wonder if complete footage of this still exists, because I had clearly missed the best of the sneezes.

There was also the Swedish golfer Jesper Parnevik who had a huge hayfever attack during the British golf championship in 1999, which was caught on TV. The frustrating thing is that I know someone recorded it, but deleted it before a copy could be made.

I've been dying to see a couple of different sports stars sneeze over the years, but have never been lucky enough to witness it. Heck, we even have friends that have season tickets to the Chicago White Sox, right behind the dugout, and have never witnessed any of them sneezing. *Sigh* I'd also give just about anything to see NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon sneeze.

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen David Wright of the New York Mets have a sneezin' attack on TV when I saw him in the dugout back in 2006;but that's about it for me.....

*Jen Pasdar

never seen one. I always wondered if they took a magic non-sneezing potion before the game...for you know...concentration. :drool:

I've seen David Wright of the New York Mets have a sneezin' attack on TV when I saw him in the dugout back in 2006;but that's about it for me.....

*Jen Pasdar

Wait, WHAT?!?!?! HOW DID I MISS THIS?! I watch nearly EVERY game, and I ALWAYS keep my eyes on Wright EVERY time they show him (because oh my God, he is so hot!). How did I not see this?! *cries*

~Me

Edited to add Okay, I have to ask: how were they? What were they like? Wet, dry, loud, stifled...TELL me, woman! *begs shamelessly*

*Jen Pasdar

Can a clip of it be found online anywhere, by any chance?... *begs equally shamelessly*

*Jen Pasdar

Wait, WHAT?!?!?! HOW DID I MISS THIS?! I watch nearly EVERY game, and I ALWAYS keep my eyes on Wright EVERY time they show him (because oh my God, he is so hot!). How did I not see this?! *cries*

~Me

Edited to add Okay, I have to ask: how were they? What were they like? Wet, dry, loud, stifled...TELL me, woman! *begs shamelessly*

@SneezeChick523:All I really remember is that David sneezed like 8 times or so over the time of about 2 minutes and he had his left hand over his nose every time he sneezed(he is SUCH a gentleman;I LOVE that he has manners like that)and he stifled all of 'em(I guess he didn't want everyone to know...).....

*Jen Pasdar

*Jen Pasdar

~Me

@SneezeChick523:All I really remember is that David sneezed like 8 times or so over the time of about 2 minutes and he had his left hand over his nose every time he sneezed(he is SUCH a gentleman;I LOVE that he has manners like that)and he stifled all of 'em(I guess he didn't want everyone to know...).....

*Jen Pasdar

*sighs in both happiness and frustration* Thank you SO much for the details; I can pretty much picture it now, and oh, what a pretty, pretty sight! On the other hand, now I just wanna see it even MORE! :D Oh, well, I guess I'll have to take what I can get. Thanks again for the "recap"! :wub:

Hmm...out of curiosity...does anyone know if we have a smiley with a baseball cap (a regular smiley, I mean, not the Homestar Runner one)? I think we need to have one. ^_^

~Me

I think you'll be happy to find that we have just such a smiley, SneezeChick, how's this: :help:

(The code's "cap" between colons :bday: ).

I think you'll be happy to find that we have just such a smiley, SneezeChick, how's this: :bleh:

(The code's "cap" between colons :D ).

YAY! Thank you! I though I had looked carefully, but apparently I missed it. :lmfao: Oh, well. I'm sure I'll have occasion again to want to use it in the future. :bleh:

~Me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Or yeah, go swimming in a community pool. Whenever I'm at my community pool, I usually get at least a couple sneezes from guys...not necessarily the hottest all the time, but a sneeze is a sneeze. And hot guys sneezing drives you crazy? That's what this forum is about. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I always hope that someone will sneeze in the middle of a theatrical play. Then I could die... :drool: I kid. But it would still be great.

Archived