Sneeze Fetish Forum

anyone ever had this happen to them?

ArenGoLucky

has anyone ever woken themselves up in the middle of the night sneezing their head off? that happened to me last night and i wondered how long i'd done it. my husband said i'd sneezed a few times before i sat up. i'm not sick or anything, though i was extra sneezy last week. just curious if this has happened to anyone else? it was kinda nice :(

Nice self obs ... but as to why you did it .. ummm no idea? I often sneeze on waking in the morning but as far as I know have never woken sneezing my head off .. Allergies, to perhaps something like feathers (in pillows) seems the most likely cause, have you introduced anything new into the bedroom ??

You will have to keep us informed if it happens again

My fiance' does this all the time. I don't even need to set an alarm clock anym ore!!!! Each morning, we get up at 530am. Right before the alarm rings (he never hears it) he begins to sneeze. Usually he sneezes two or three baby "choo's" and then he wakes up and gives me an enormous Esssshhhhhooooo! I say "bless you baby" and so our day begins...

@hankman~

i haven't done anything differently in my bedroom and i have hypo-allergenic pillows, so i don't know. it's weird. i love it, but a strange thing to happen. i'll let you know if anything else happens tonight. *fingers crossed*

@sneezles~

yeah, it's awesome, isn't it? so not only am i waking up to my own sneezes, which i love, but my husband who was laying beside me blessing me! it was a great morning!

@Joal555~

yeah, like if i have a cold or something, i may wake up sneezing once or twice, but this was like 8 times. crazy!

@hankysneeze~

i do agree. hope i keep doing it!

@foreverajerseygirl~

that's awesome...do you know what causes it?

awww...don't be jealous, chui! how bout we just pray to the sneeze gods you get allergic all of a sudden, huh?

Mod note, merged posts.

@sneezles~

yeah, it's awesome, isn't it? so not only am i waking up to my own sneezes, which i love, but my husband who was laying beside me blessing me! it was a great morning!

It certainly is awesome!!! Was a very nice way to wake up - just need the husband to bless me instead of telling me to be quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!! How rude!!!!

Mod Note: Fixed tags ~Mute

chui - if you find out the secret to how to do this, you must share :D

i read last week that you can't sneeze in your sleep and figured it was a bit of bull. this just proves it! thanks for giving us the real answer to this question - enquiring minds need to know :eek: :eek:

so i didn't wake myself up last night sneezing but i've been awake for about 15 minutes and i've sneezed non-stop. so i'm guessing it's dust or something causing an allergic reaction. dust has never bothered me before, but can't you develop allergies to things as you get older?

anyway...just thought i'd update. hope it stops soon. i have to drive into nashville today! i hate sneezing while i'm driving...

Resolution - While posting an example which illustrates a particular scenario is all well and good. I think a description of what's being linked to would probably help in future :yes:.

Archived