Sneeze Fetish Forum

A whole discussion on sneezing at a press conference

MyOwnPrivateSFC

Sorry if this should be in "Sneezing in the Media"; I figured since it was more about a discussion on sneezing, rather than the actual sneeze itself, it would be better off here.

From Yahoo news: US Health Chief Kathleen Sebelius blesses a reporter after he sneezes, then calls him out over how he covered his sneeze...and then she keeps the topic rolling! (Also, I personally liked the sneeze itself--audio only, no visual--but YMMV.)

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/pop...16&src=news

Enjoy!

~Me

There was a mention of 'Margaret' sneezing the correct way earlier. She must have been the only female reporter in the room. Why didn't we get to see or hear that???

Heck, you mean that in all my daily health policy reading I missed this?? (not that I can view video clips at work, but still . . . . ) Thanks for posting it!

Then there is another version of it out there where the camera pans in to a red headed female reporter I didn't recognize with her hair pulled back into a pony tail. Could Margaret be Margaret Carlson? If so, I can't get too excited about it lol.

Archived