Sneeze Fetish Forum

Curious

SusieQusie

Sometimes, I feel like sneezing more when I have a runny nose..........

......but always, sneezing gives me a runny nose (which doesn't seem to be the case with everybody)

:razz:

Totally unrelated for me. I neither feel more or less sneezier when my nose is running nor do i get a runny nose when i do sneeze. But then again i rarely sneeze anyway .. so maybe that's why .. :razz:.

If I'm outside on a cold day and my nose is running just because of the cold air then it doesn't relate at all to sneezing. In the early stages of having a cold then sneezes are generally related to trickles of fluid starting to make their way down high inside my nose. I presume as my nose is already irritated that the movement of the runnyness sends the irritation over the edge.

Does having a runny nose make you sneeze or feel like sneezing more, or is it unrelated? Just wondering.

Sometimes it makes me sneeze more, but often it doesn't. So I'd say it's "a little related".

Does having a runny nose make you sneeze or feel like sneezing more, or is it unrelated? Just wondering.

Sometimes it makes me sneeze more, but often it doesn't. So I'd say it's "a little related".

Same for me as well I think. :razz:

For me, it's pretty much unrelated unless I have a cold, and am already irritated, then if it gets bad and I can't get to a tissue, it will send me over.

But! When I was a lifeguard in college there was this absolutely gorgeous guy I worked with. Big strong muscular tough guy, not my type, really, but ANYTHING that made his nose run would make him sneeze like crazy. He wasn't even allergic to anything. Just, if he got chilled, if he got sand in his eyes and it made his eyes water and so his nose run - any and all of it. He'd sneeze until he could blow his nose.

It was so sexy, I gave that trait to one of my favorite characters, amped up a bit. :razz:

Archived