Sneeze Fetish Forum

congested coughs

SomeoneRandom

sometimes a good congested sounding cough appeals to me. (dry coughs annoy me for some reason.) i think it's related to my sneeze fetish. it definitely goes with the sick/taking care of someone aspect...

does anyone else like them?

I totally didn't used to, but now I do - if it's the right person, and if it's illness-related, that is. I don't really know why that is, but I think it has to do with the caretaking aspect with me too.

I actually discovered my love of the sneeze after my love of the cough. I've always loved coughs...pretty much any kind :( There isn't nearly as large a community for cough fetishes, and it's mostly male-dominated and related to female smokers.

sometimes a good congested sounding cough appeals to me. (dry coughs annoy me for some reason.) i think it's related to my sneeze fetish. it definitely goes with the sick/taking care of someone aspect...

does anyone else like them?

god no! i hate coughs

I like coughing in fictional characters, but not in real life. :( Someone coughing in a movie or an anime can actually turn me on a little, but real coughing just make me feel uneasy. I think it might be because I know that coughing usually feels very unpleasant, and I don't have to worry about that if I know they are acted. Or...something. ;)

Only the ladies seem to have posted on this topic up till now, so I'll sound off for the men:

To Dusty15: I've never investigated the community for cough related fetishes, but I shall openly admit that although I positively hate smoking, I just love female smokers' coughs (but only if I find them physically attractive), especially when they are under the weather and the resultant cough is amplified. It's not that I wish any further discomfort to the sufferer, but I can't help myself being drawn to deperate, untameable coughing and the struggle of the smoker to maintain their dignity.

To weevill25: Nose rubbing is hot! However, I've only ever encountered it in conjunction with coughing once before. A lady I used to work with, a smoker aged around 30, was always frantically rubbing her nose, and you could tell when she had had a good rubbing session, as her nose would often turn black from newsprint. What made it extra super-sexy was that she had these fantastically well manicured red nails, and when they weren't being thrusted from side to side right in front of my eyes as she tried to screw her nose off, they were being run through her glossy black hair which required periodic grooming following a good coughing fit! I'm not sure if the coughing and rubbing were connected however, and I rather suspect that the former was out of habit, and one of which she seemed to be quite proud of, in spite of openly admitting that her parents were always trying to discourage her - maybe she knew exactly just how much vigorous nose rubbing can be appreciated by some people! It's such a sexy tease, and in some cases is superior to a cough or sneeze, in that the rubber can maintain direct eye contact! :P

I actually discovered my love of the sneeze after my love of the cough. I've always loved coughs...pretty much any kind :P There isn't nearly as large a community for cough fetishes, and it's mostly male-dominated and related to female smokers.

I love coughs too but unfortunately on the web it is often smokers related. And that is something that puts me off as I hate smoking.

Coughing (preferrably dry) from a cold is to me as good as sneezing and blowing into a hankie...

C

• 5 weeks later...

I do love them. :laugh: A deep chested, congestion releasing cough is always good, as long as they are related to illness. Dry coughs aren't as good for me, but they aren't terrible by any means.

totally. Not if it's from smoking though, cause I hate smoking, but I like coughs in general, especially if its in fiction...there was this one part in episode 5 of The Vampire Diaries...everyone on this thread should watch it :)

btw the one I mentioned is (m)

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Yes I also find congested coughs to be a plus, although I don't like smoking coughs, they are a turn off (probably because I think smoking's kind of disgusting.) My enjoyment of coughing most likely stems from my enjoyment of illness in general, since I find the whole package to be enjoyable (sneezing, coughing and blowing) ^.^

-Omni

I like coughing in fictional characters, but not in real life. :bawl: Someone coughing in a movie or an anime can actually turn me on a little, but real coughing just make me feel uneasy.

I totally agree. I like reading about it and imagining it - especially related to hurt/comfort/caretaking - but hearing it in real life makes me cringe. Especially those chesty, croupy coughs kids get? Ugh. I feel so bad for the kid. And I see their parents dragging them around and can't help but think, "Good god, woman (or man) take care of your kid! They sound awful!"

Guest Expulsion

I usually really enjoy the feeling of coughing, especially during a cold. With other people I only enjoy the coughing if it is someone I'm already liking on. Just someone at random, it doesn't do much for me, not like sneezing. But someone I'm intimate with? Hell yes, bring out the coughing!

• 1 month later...
i have a really bad congested cough and a stuffy nose. i'd be willing to make a wav if anyone here would enjoy it.

I would a whole heckuva lot! Please?

i have a really bad congested cough and a stuffy nose. i'd be willing to make a wav if anyone here would enjoy it.

I second the motion B) Love me some coughs! Thanks, SomeoneRandom! <3

Archived