Sneeze Fetish Forum

Have U ever seen this happen

cupkake

Has anyone ever noticed somettimes when people get hit in the nose they start sneezing?

I've accidently hit people in the nose befor and almost right after they always have these reallty big sneezing fits.

So if you hit yourself in the nose can you make yourself have a sneezing fit?

Woahhh, I've actually never heard of something like this! But it does sound interesting.

If someone did have a quirk like that, I don't think they'd be able to hit themselves to make themselves sneeze -- I think it would be sort of like how you can't tickle yourself; someone has to do it for you, because you know your own limits or... something.

Idk. I'm rambling. :P

Has anyone ever noticed somettimes when people get hit in the nose they start sneezing?

I've accidently hit people in the nose befor and almost right after they always have these reallty big sneezing fits.

So if you hit yourself in the nose can you make yourself have a sneezing fit?

How do you "accidentally hit people in the nose" ?

Makes mental note - don't stand too close to cupkake!

:boom:

Actually, I have seen this happen. My boyfriend and I were visiting my family one time and my sister threw something across the room (can't remember why) and accidentally hit him square in the nose. He sneezed a triple almost immediately. B)

Also, my boyfriend has had some martial arts training and through that has learned a bunch of those trigger spots on the body, like how to make your arm go numb or paralyze you temporarily. Apparently there's this spot at the top of the bridge of your nose (practically right between the eyes) that will cause anyone to sneeze if hit properly. I can't say for sure though since he's never let me try. :D

It used to happen to me when I was a kid, but it doesn't work anymore and getting hit in the nose just hurts now, and might end up making my nose bleed and making a huge bloody mess. :D

I haven't noticed it working on anyone else, though.

My ex-boyfriend had a sensitive nose like that. I LOVED IT!!!!! He didn't know about the fetish, but I would "accidentally" hit his nose and he would sneeze at least 3 times. It was like a sneeze button. I definetely took advantage of that especially during intimate times. :D

I wish all guys noses were built like that!

• 2 weeks later...

Well...I've had this happen in reverse. When I sneeze, my body kind of pitches forward (I have pretty epic sneezes). So one time I was sitting at my desk at school, and I reached down to get something out of my backpack, but I sneezed really hard and my face went forward, right into the corner of my desk. So not only was I still sneezing, my nose was bleeding, too... :D

Well...I've had this happen in reverse. When I sneeze, my body kind of pitches forward (I have pretty epic sneezes). So one time I was sitting at my desk at school, and I reached down to get something out of my backpack, but I sneezed really hard and my face went forward, right into the corner of my desk. So not only was I still sneezing, my nose was bleeding, too... ;)

Aw :/ :) That was probably horrible. As for myself, no, I've never seen or experienced this, but these stories are definitely intriguing! :D

Well...I've had this happen in reverse. When I sneeze, my body kind of pitches forward (I have pretty epic sneezes). So one time I was sitting at my desk at school, and I reached down to get something out of my backpack, but I sneezed really hard and my face went forward, right into the corner of my desk. So not only was I still sneezing, my nose was bleeding, too... :D

Oh ... I hope that it wasn't too bad ... and I hope you don't mind me enjoying this little story. Like zneeze, I'm fond of things like that, as long as there aren't too serious things happening. ^_^

no but one of my exes was like that..didnt have to hit his nose though, just poke it in a certain spot :P

LUCKY I wish my boyfriend was like that... I NEVER get to hear him sneeze because he NEVER gets sick and he doesn't get allergies

My sister sneezes if her nose so much as gets rubbed too hard. I remember once accidently banging into her and setting off a massive attack.

I have a spot on either side of my nose that if it gets rubbed a certain way, makes me sneeze. Really annoying sometimes, but fun at other times :)

Also, my boyfriend has had some martial arts training and through that has learned a bunch of those trigger spots on the body, like how to make your arm go numb or paralyze you temporarily. Apparently there's this spot at the top of the bridge of your nose (practically right between the eyes) that will cause anyone to sneeze if hit properly. I can't say for sure though since he's never let me try. :laugh:

I really don't recommend "testing" that spot, as if you hit it wrong, you will shatter the bones that hold the nose in place. They are very delicate.

I've been doing martial arts for years, and it never fails to happen when we do a sparring session. :twisted: one accidental pop to the nose... many glorious sneezes, and of course some watery eyes to go with it.

and i want to rub Lynne's nose!! :yes:

All you have to do is come visit :yes: why don't you come up for Christmas and experience your first white one? :twisted:

I've heard of that happening... I think any kind of nose "trauma"- for lack of a better word- can cause sneezing... I often sneeze when I change my nose ring...

Archived