Sneeze Fetish Forum

More Publicity.

resolution

They were understanding in little bits of it but in the main, I think we were ridiculed

Made me feel uncomfortable

:whistle:

PS it is definitely NOT acceptable to blow pepper in someone's face

lol well it was pretty understanding for them.

As soon as i saw this Young Turk group (who I've seen before) did a bit on the Sneeze fetish I started this thread, I hadn't even watched it to know that it contained reference to the old guy with the White Pepper untill i had already posted it (I edited it to add the assesment of their coverage afterward) . Guess I could have included it in the "disturbing new story" thread.

I agree with the less publicity is good publicity stance. This video was ok, considering, although on a personal level the woman kind of annoyed me. Sneezing may be weird, but there are far weirder (or at least equally) fetishes out there, and they are seemingly illogical to those who don't share them...that's what makes them fetishes (an attraction/fixation to a typically non-sexual thing). I also don't like that she felt the need to "pardon" the fetish, as if it was us and not this guy's criminal act that is in the wrong.

Proud to be me!

You may have seen there's a reply video on YouTube where the maker just flatly refuses to believe that a sneeze fetish exists! And that's probably what most people think; so not really much chance of undue exposure, we hope...

Of all the "reports" I've seen on our fetish, this is definitely one of the more reasonable ones. Though I can't really say that I agree about the orgasm thing. Maybe it's like that for some people, but that's not really why it turns me on.

Yes, this is somewhat "understanding" - I think they're getting the fact that not every sneeze fetishist is that blatant - but still clueless. I also disagree with the orgasm stuff. And at 1:11 the guy says that "there's no place you can go for a sneezing fetish." Anyone with half a brain would disagree - try functioning normally in society. Duh. Law of averages, you're gonna see something. (And I'm not even counting the gold mine that is YouTube.) He went on to clarify that he meant stuff about jobs, like shoe salesmen for a foot fetishist? He's still wrong - if you have to go that extreme, be a doctor. If you can put up with all the other illnesses and blood, you're going to end up seeing a woman with a cold at some point. Heck, screw that, just become an allergist :yes:

*shrugs* you have to keep in mind, zneeze, most people arent as aware of sneezing as we are. they may hear a dozen in a day, and never notice them.

i think they really just dont understand anything about us, but well... perhaps thats best. the more they understand, generally, the more likely someone will get uppity and start with the "thats disgusting" commentary. i just dont like how when someone like this guy goes and does something unsavoury, the rest of us get blamed and have to deal with his mistake.

i think they really just dont understand anything about us, but well... perhaps thats best. the more they understand, generally, the more likely someone will get uppity and start with the "thats disgusting" commentary. i just dont like how when someone like this guy goes and does something unsavoury, the rest of us get blamed and have to deal with his mistake.

Something we all have to realize is that nobody...well I'll say nearly nobody because there is a rarity here and there- is going to understand what it's like to have a fetish if they don't have it. I've tried to repeatedly explain different aspects of having the fetish, but he still doesn't really get it. So, it's just an "us" thing, which is just fine by me ;D

Archived