Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anything by "Angelis" is GOLD!!

Demosthenes

I don't know if this person is hanging around by another name (forgive my ignorance if I should know this already), or if they'll even see this forum to read this kudos, but I wanna post it anyway.

I've been reading a lot of the Serotica stories that I haven't seen in a long time, and without fail my absolute favorites are credited to Angelis. I cannot speak enough praise about these works of perfection. The language, the pacing, the way the buildups get more drawn out and dramatic as the story goes on; it's all perfectly, exactly what I'm hoping will come next when I'm reading. It's like it's right out of my own imagination.

On many occasions, these simple collections of words have rendered me completely helpless to contain my explosive lusts. They really get to me like nothing else can.

Angelis, you are without equal! I applaud your fine, fine taste. :yes:

Thanks for this Demos - I only discovered her work thanks to your posting here and you're indeed spot on with your praise... she's nothing short of incredible. I'd definitely like to add my voice here, and confirm how awesome angelis' works are - thank you very much wherever you are!

Archived