Sneeze Fetish Forum

Amber's Cold - (3 Parts)

randomguy

• 2 months later...

Okay... honestly... I've been thinking of writing another one of these. The thing is, I'm really, really busy with school right now so I couldn't write it for a while. Besides, you guys might have lost interest by now. So what do you think? If I managed to get another one together in a few months, would you still want to read it?

Golly; I somehow missed the last episode of this [was it headlined in the tiltle]; and I have to say it is one of the sneeziest and most ingenious stories I have ever read; I love the inclusion of Wolf, whoever that may be, and the working out of the various plotlines, with a genuine denouement or three.

So yes, please, another story, spreading its octopoid tentacles further into the sneezy undergrowth.....

• 8 months later...

Alright guys. I know it's been a really long time since any of you have heard from me, but I promise I'm still alive, and I am working on the next story. I had to stop for a long time because of school, but I've recently picked the story back up. I'm planning lots of plot for this one, but also lots of sneezes. So no worries. :nohappy: I want to reassure you that this story does exist, and I also want to keep myself committed to writing it. I think that posting the first part of the story should do both quite nicely :) So here, without further ado, is the first part of Amber's Dreams. Enjoy!

She gazed absentmindedly out the window at the grey sky, only dimly aware of the teacher talking. Her pencil scratched over the surface of her paper as she dragged it lazily along, making lopsided circles along the margins of her paper. She looked down at her desk, as her scribbling began to vaguely take shape.

The clouds had probably been parting for some time, but the beam of light entered the room rather quickly. Her eyes drifted along the sunbeam, following it over the heads of her classmates, observing the swirling silver dust motes, until both the sunbeam and her sight came to rest on the blonde-haired boy sitting next to her, whose eyes conveniently chose to slide shut at that moment. Her vision was about to return to her desk when the boy’s breath gently hitched. Amber laid down her pencil as the boy’s breath hitched again, ever so softly. His chest began to rise and fall, rise and fall, and his breath hitched again.

“…hih…”

She rested her head against her hand and calmly observed the scene taking place, feeling herself begin to get excited when his breath hitched a fourth time, and this time she noticed how soft a sound it was, as soft as his glowing complexion. The boy took a deep breath, and Amber began to get restless in spite of herself, wondering whether he would actually do it. The boy exhaled quietly and lightly bit hit lower lip as he drew in another deep breath, his chest rising and his head tilting backwards. Amber began to hold her breath, waiting for the climax as she drew closer and closer to the boy, his face coming so close to hers that she could easily touch it, but she did not move for fear of interrupting the process. The boy slowly raised his palms to his face, and just as she began to feel she couldn’t wait any longer, the boy’s head tipped forward.

“hih-kssh!”

It was beautiful; the sound filled her ears as color exploded from the perfect sneeze, drifting like smoke and encircling them as the room went dark. The words were eager to be pronounced, and yet stuck in her throat as she spoke them:

“Bless you.”

The boy smiled up at her, his flawless, radiant face reflecting the color that surrounded them.

“Thanks,” he said, his voice a song, his clear blue eyes sparkling.

“I’m Cody.”

Amber opened her eyes with a huge smile on her face as she woke up from another perfect dream. It was going to be a good day.

There was a soft knock on her door as Amber stretched and sat up.

“Come in,” she said. The door cracked open and her mother poked in her head.

“Good morning sweetie. How are you feeling today?”

A huge smile spread across Amber’s face, a smile her mother would never really understand. The thought widened her smile even further.

“Good. Really good.”

Amber’s mom smiled. “You got a call from Cody after you went to bed last night.”

Amber’s eyes widened in surprise. “From Cody? Seriously? The one day I decided to go to bed early?”

Amber brought her fists down on her bed in frustration, and her mom chuckled.

“There’s no need to throw a fit, Amber. He just told you to call him back when you woke up.”

Amber nodded eagerly as she threw off her covers and ran to the door.

“Woah,” her mom called as she chuckled again, “calm down, you don’t have to call him right this second. At least take a shower first.”

“But mom-”

“No buts. It’ll just take a few minutes and then you can call him, okay?”

Amber groaned. “Okay, I guess.”

“That’s my girl,” she said, smiling as she left the room.

Amber rushed through her shower as fast as she could. She knew the call was probably not especially important, but everything always seemed important with Cody. Even with the littlest things, it always thrilled her to talk to him, even if it was just so he could remind her of what story their English teacher had assigned.

She rushed out of her bedroom towards the phone as soon as she had finished showering and dressing. Her mother was sitting on the couch next to it.

“You look good, sweetie,” she said with a smile.

“Thanks, Mom, give me the phone.”

Her mother laughed and handed her the phone.

“Tell Cody I said hello.”

Dialing Cody’s number had become second nature to Amber. So much so that she did it without even thinking. Waiting for him to pick up, though, was something she would never get used to. She was already beginning to bounce anxiously by the second ring. Finally, she heard Cody’s voice on the other end.

“Hello?”

“Cody!” Amber felt her whole body relax immediately. “Hey Cody! It’s Amber.”

“Oh! Hi!” Cody cleared his throat. He sounded nervous about something.

“My mom said you called last night. What’s up?”

“Oh, right. I just thought I should tell you, I wo… Just a sec.”

Amber heard the sound of the phone being put down. That was weird. It wasn’t very much like Cody to put her on hold during a call. Amber shrugged. Probably nothing. Cody picked up the phone a few seconds later.

“Sorry about that. Anyways, I just wanted you to know that I can’t be in school today.”

Amber was shocked. “What? Why not?”

“I’m sorry, I don’t like it either, but I have a… thing… going on.”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“You know I would come if I could, but I just… I can’t. I’m sorry, Amber, I really have to go now.”

“Wait, Cody, what’s going on? Are you okay?

“Yes!” Cody answered quickly. “I’m fine, I just really have to go dow. Bye bye, Abber.”

There was the soft click of the phone being hung up. Amber stared at the phone in her hand. What was going on? It seemed like Cody really didn’t want to talk for some reason.

“You okay, sweetie?”

Amber turned around to look at her mom.

“Yeah, I’m okay, it’s just… Cody’s acting really weird. I’m kind of worried.”

“I’m sure he’s just fine. You can ask him when you see him. Now let’s get you to school. We’re kind of running short on time.”

Amber spent most of her morning class periods in a fog. What was wrong with Cody? Why was he acting so strange? Possibilities started to fill her head. What if he’s switching schools? What if he’s moving away? What if… what if he’s breaking up with me? Her blood ran cold as the through hit her. Does he want to break up with me?

“Amber?” Her teacher’s voice snapped her out of her daydreams. “I asked you a question. Can you answer?”

“Um…” Amber scrambled for an answer, searching for the first thing that came to mind. “37?”

The teacher sighed. “No, Amber. The author of Animal Farm was George Orwell, not 37. Please try to pay attention when you are in this class.”

Amber hid her reddening face from the snickers and funny looks of her classmates.

The rest of the period didn’t go much better. She was relieved when the lunch bell finally rang, though not much. She didn’t eat her food so much as push it around, still lost in thought. What’s going on? I don’t understand why he doesn’t want to talk to me.

“Hey!”

The familiar voice brought her back to reality, and she turned to see Wolf’s smiling face.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. Why the long face?”

“Hey, Wolf. I don’t really know what’s going on with Cody. I talked to him over the phone, and he really seemed like he didn’t want to talk to me. He hung up really fast, too.”

Wolf chuckled. “That is so like him. It’s no big deal. He just doesn’t want to worry you.”

“What? Worry me? Why would he worry me?”

A look of confusion crossed Wolf’s face. “You didn’t hear? Cody’s sick.”

Archived