Sneeze Fetish Forum

I reaaaaaally, reaaaaaally want...

Kineret

I have been waiting practically since school has started and the woman still hasn't let out even one. I can tell she has allergies since she sniffles and blows her nose constantly and seems to chronically breathe through her mouth, but she DOES NOT SNEEZE. Hmph. She isn't even that attractive, but I've always been drawn more to "interesting" looking women rather than classically pretty ones, which is weird since I'm so hung up about my own looks. Anyways, I have recently developed a mild obsession with her and now must...see...a...sneeze.

Sneezy prayers, anyone? ;)

Chemistry huh? What if you were to "accidentally" drop some sulfur monoxide or something? :D

Lamborghini

Does that cause sneezing?? :)

It was really weird. Today somebody said it smelled like a Senior Citizens home and she goes, "Oh, I can't tell. I have a cold". I was thinking wtf? She had a cold since the first day of school! That is the longest cold I have ever heard of. And yet no sneezes! Grrrr...

How should I know if it does? :) You're the one who's taking chemistry. I forgot about all those.

Lamborghini

Haha, good point! Well, I certainly hope that cold of hers comes through eventually. It makes you wonder what you could do with some of those chem ingredients...

Archived