Sneeze Fetish Forum

trust me im not sick!

justalittlemusic

umm lets see first of all this is my first story so dont go to hard spoilers for new moon maybe and also i dont any of the twilight characters sadly

the feeling that my heart had a big hole in it hadn't gone away but Jacob made the hole seem much smaller. I was driving down the wooded streets to his house where we spent most of our time. When I arrived I was greeted by jacobs sneezes. "hey Bell-Hashoo Belles." Jacob's eyes were red and watery as he wipsd the back of his sweater. "uhh Jacob are you sure you are feeling up to working on the bikes today?" I asked suspisously. "Of course Bella" he said in a conjested voice "My allergies are just acting up and stuff." This seemed weird to me because I also had allergies to pollen but then again Jacobs had always been a lot worse than mine. "ok Bella lets go work on the the Hashoo Hashoo bikes." Jacob sniffled and then left the room. Not sick yah right

TBC? tell me what you think!

not to seem like a jerk, but didn't somebody else already write a fic like this one? with jacob and the allergies and the bikes?

Yes just like sunsprite310's "Wolf Senses". But, hey, If someone was inspired by one of my fics and they wrote off of it I wouldn't mind. In fact I'd take that as a compliment. :)

Archived