Sneeze Fetish Forum

Influencing others into sneezing by telepathy / the power of the mind.

Cashewnut

Whilst slowly climbing the ranks of the Forum since I joined, I couldn't help but notice that a recurring theme is often the overwhelming desire to see various individuals sneeze, such as Significant Others, celebrities, people in authority, friends, eye candy, etc..

Whilst returning home from a shopping trip today, I was rather lucky to have three gorgeous young ladies sit close by (one on my seat, two on the vacant double opposite), all in their late teens / early twenties. Naturally, the SF in me is thinking to myself, "I wouldn't mind seeing this lot sneeze!"

Now given that the Forum quite rightly does not condone making others sneeze without their knowledge and consent, my thoughts should really be dismissed as wishful thinking. Taking a discrete sideways glance at the girl sat next to me, my mind began to wander....."WTF, we're on public transport, it's perfectly safe, so sneeze, damn you! You wanna sneeze! Sneeze! Sneeze! Sneeze! Sneeeeeze!"

Needless to say, my attempts to make someone else sneeze by telepathy seemed unlikely to succeed. At least it was less "pervy" than hypnosis, which would have necessitated some rather dodgy eye contact, and no doubt a slap in the face for yours truly!

However, just as I was about to give up on the power of the mind, the unexpected happened.... I heard a sneeze from a male (DAMN!) somewhere further down the aisle and out of view (HURRAH!), and then get this: The girl I was focussing on then blessed the guy, who was obviously too far away to hear her! How fr*****g annoying is that?

My next thought was that if I can't control the direction of my telepathy (i.e. cause the wrong person to sneeze, although rationally, I am sure it was just a coincidence), maybe I could at least psyche myself into sneezing, and receive my own blessing from Miss Gorgeous. Sadly, the old sneezer senses weren't for tingling today :D , and I didn't have a supply of extra strong mints to hand, which never seem to fail!

Just wondering if anyone else has ever tried this, and with what degree of success?

Eeeeeek. Males. I feel your pain man. *shudders* And why didn't I think of mints man? What I'd do in class is use those wet tissue thingies. They haven't worked so far. :D And perfume when I get the chance. Nothing unethical I hope. I guess you could try those. What kind of mint do you offer? *squeals* I don't why, but that minty idea is making me excited.

Lamborghini

I may have (or it was probably coincidence), made people sneeze by telepathy before :D.

Once, my school was having this field trip to a farm-nature-thing, and I sort of said to myself, "Okay, I am going to see this guy sneeze." And I focused on it all day, and right about an hour from when we left, he sneezed a triple :).

Then, this other time, I was really bored in class, and decided to wish for someone to have a fit. And one of my best friends did!

So yeah, I think telepathy probably works to a degree. Maybe. Maybe not, but still, it's fun to pretend that it does :).

Eeeeeek. Males. I feel your pain man. *shudders* And why didn't I think of mints man? What I'd do in class is use those wet tissue thingies. They haven't worked so far. :D And perfume when I get the chance. Nothing unethical I hope. I guess you could try those. What kind of mint do you offer? *squeals* I don't why, but that minty idea is making me excited.

Lamborghini

:) I don't think he mentioned using mints. CN is talking about mentally trying to think/persuade someone into sneezing.

Lamborghini

:) I don't think he mentioned using mints. CN is talking about mentally trying to think/persuade someone into sneezing.

Oh he did! See the end of his post. :)

Lamborghini

Eeeeeek. Males. I feel your pain man. *shudders* And why didn't I think of mints man? What I'd do in class is use those wet tissue thingies. They haven't worked so far. <_< And perfume when I get the chance. Nothing unethical I hope. I guess you could try those. What kind of mint do you offer? *squeals* I don't why, but that minty idea is making me excited.

Lamborghini

I can recommend two, although I'm not sure about global availablity (I live in the U.K.). I use Trebor Extra Strong peppermint (as in Cadbury Trebor Bassett), or if I have a cold, I use Hall's Extra Strong (for cold / flu relief, not strictly a mint), to help clear the airways. Sometimes, because of the menthol of the latter, it can be interesting to have a cold drink of, say, orange cordial, to to give that light "burning" sensation on the tongue and through the nose the catalyst it requires to become an explosive sneeze!

The whole 'telepathy' thing.... Ive been trying since I was 3! LOL

Ya know.... sometimes..... it worked! <_< (I tack that up to coincidence.) If Sternuto had that kind of power.... :P

MY GOD!! :lol:

Hahaha. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who tries this tactic. Unfortunately I haven't had a whole lot of success, though. Usually focusing on it intently only gives ME the tickle, which sucks, because I don't belong to the camp of people that enjoy sneezing themselves; to the contrary, my sneezes are usually big and explosive and thoroughly embarrassing for me.

Hands off Sterny! :) hehe

And Cashew, I haven't heard of both of those. But thanks anyway.

Lamborghini

Guest Sneeze_lover_09

I wish I could do that. If anyone around here has the ability to make someone else sneeze by telepathy, can they send it in my direction please?! :)

I remember trying this on the bus a couple of times- looking at a woman out of the corner of my eye, and thinking "1... 2... 3... sneeze!"

Shockingly, it never worked. :)

I have actually had this happen a few times, and I'm sure it's mostly just coincidence. But it is cool to wish someone to sneeze, and then have it happen!

my sneezes are usually big and explosive

My kinda girl. :)

Hahaha. Maybe someday I'll make a wav or two. However, that means I have to work on this being-a-full-member thing. Not to mention figure out how to capture sound. Oh yeah, and be sneezy. I recently relocated countries and my allergies are blissfully non-existent here. *knocks on wood* Lovely, really. But not so conducive to recording.

Yes and No. Certainly I have tried (particularly when in libraries in the past) and yes it often "worked". Probably more than just chance. In my youth I even had a bit of an observational routine to go through.

But.... it is also very possible I was simply able to detect quite subtle cues of women with allergies or colds that led me to focus my attention on those specific ones. Then the probability of their sneezing in the next ...say 20 min. ....was decent (above average).

So I don't know, intent or maybe instead it was very careful observation?

Tried it before, never worked for me. I can't even count how many times I've "tried" this. Maybe deep down I really didn't believe it would work and SO IT DIDN'T!! :bleh: yeah...

When I was a boy there were often fads for this sort of telepathy; it was said that if a group of people concentrated their thoughts on another person not obviously engaged in something, the group could get his attention by thought alone; and I know that it worked on me. Of course there are doubtless a million disproofs of this effect; lab conditions are unlikely to be achievable, and the likelihood that one of the group would concentrate so hard that they would inadvertently whisper the person's name is incalculable.

So it might be possible to induce a sneeze , except that any stimulus would have to be much greater; so one can imagime that a huge bull crowd would all have to concentrate on one lucky person's nose. As r says, the effect of our undeniable sneezedar is more likely. Unless of course the person were extremely sneezy or in any case on the very verge of a sneeze, just needing the telepathic impulse to push them over the edge..........hmmm, perhaps not so unlikely after all...

• 3 weeks later...

I actually have this, but it's not quite directable or a so called "controlled talent" It's more like when I start really freaking out about something or getting really anxious a hella ton of people around me all start sneezing in succession. If it weren't so embarrassing I'd love it, and also it's hard to focus with all that gong down so I usually stop freaking out and then it all stops. I've tried to figure out how it works so that I could use it for my own pleasure yes, I'm bad. I know.) But haven't been able to. However. I have had success in the opposite direction, where if there's someone (like a family member *shudders*) that i REALLY DON'T want to see sneeze I can focuse hard enough and prevent it from happening. But only if I know about it ahead of time. This is also fun for toying with my boyfriend because he'll have to sneeze really bad and I'll block it and unblock it once or twice so he struggles with the build up. *sighs and floats off to happy land*

Oh believe me, it's been done. Obviously the scientific corroborating evidence is a little sketchy as to if it actually works, but there must be something to it.

The owner of this site is named Hypnos, after all. :dribble:

I wish I could!... And actually I've been planning a story on something of this sort for a while.

Still, it has happened once or twice to me that I would see a guy, think "I'd die to see him sneeze", and after a few minutes he'd sneeze! Although I'm still alive :dribble:

• 2 weeks later...

I was just doing that today in math class... My secret answer to the question 'If you could have any super power, what would it be?' Flying only gets you so far. :yes:

I Have to admit its a tempting idea...but I can't help but feel that power abuse would come hand in hand with it...no matter how I look at it I couldn't be trusted with a power like that.

*glances up innocently and whistles*

of course if it were possible I'd be there in a heart beat.

*evil grin*

Archived