Sneeze Fetish Forum

colds

sneezerwoman

sneezerwoman

I was thinking lately. I have a cold fetish, that when the guy in my case, are sick I feel sorry for them I want to look after them especially to people I know. I was wondering what are your thoughts on cold fetish? I'm a caring person I seam to worry when people I know get sick, its in my nature. Um yea. I also like the taking care of side of things when people get colds, I guess its just how I am, any body else out there like me? :)

I share your appreciation. More now than ever, colds are what do it for me. I love seeing an allergy infested nose...but when a woman catches cold...ooh by gosh.

Saw one yesterday. I was in the grocery store and saw a woman who chapped nose could be seen from 50 feet away. As I approached her, i caught a bit of her conversation with a friend. With a rumpled tissue she dabbed with and a totally "dasel" voice...she spoke of a pack of kids who came to her house for a sleep-over...within 48 hrs, everyone in the house was "blowig and sdeezing". Then, I glanced at her shopping cart...only to find 4 (count them 4) boxes of puffs plus. JUST PERFECT. No blows...which I love...but you could tell, her house was a none-stop blow-a-thon.

Yeah for FALL!!!!

BHB

Colds. That's what does it for me, and always has. When I was a little kid, my favorite game to play was "let's pretend we're sick". I've never gotten over that initial fascination, either. I get turned on my colds, wish I could catch a cold (and if I catch it from a sexy someone, that's wonderful). I've even stolen colds from people by stealing their used Kleenexes from the wastepaper basket.

I don't care about allergies, unless I suspect that they are a "cover" for someone who really has a cold.

Colds. That's what does it for me, and always has. When I was a little kid, my favorite game to play was "let's pretend we're sick". I've never gotten over that initial fascination, either. I get turned on my colds, wish I could catch a cold (and if I catch it from a sexy someone, that's wonderful). I've even stolen colds from people by stealing their used Kleenexes from the wastepaper basket.

I don't care about allergies, unless I suspect that they are a "cover" for someone who really has a cold.

Wow...i love that too. While I'm not turned on by my own colds (Just had the sneeziest one last week, BTW) i have always loved to swipe tissues and heck their content. I especially remember a girl friend of my sister's. She always had colds...and I love how she'd always say the same thing when I'd see her... she'd point to her red nostril as offer a "sdiff sdiff...gotta a code id by doze" OR "gotta doze code" OR "subthig's brewig id by doze"...she was lovely and I just went nuts for her snot. She was always blowing...carrying a box of tissues with her. Invariably...she'd ask my sister for a trash can to hold the copious tissues she'd speed thru. I'd wait..reach in and take out the most gorgeous tissues you could imagine. Always in a tight little ball because she'd blow 3 times ALWAYS with a snotty swish whish followed by a dry thunderous honks. There'd always be 10 of 20 in there and always soaked. Just great stuff...sorry if i grossed anyone out.

BHB

I am the same way. I think it's more because of the caring effect too. I have a pretty nasty one today....cold that is. It just started. I must've blown my nose at least 20 times or so. I am using white Puffs Ultra tissues. The blows are quite soggy with some honks. :o Not sure if anyone else looks or not, but I do. The discharge is mostly clear, with a little bit of yellow. Hope it's not going to get worse. Hope that everyone has a great day. Take care and God bless. I think I need to go blow my nose again.......

Aww feel better, yea I agree, but those blows are not nice. I get them with my allergies, yuck. *hands you over a bunch of tissues* Hugs.

Cold fetish here too, I think it's something to do with caretaking. At the moment one guy in my lectures has a really bad cold - we used to date, and we're still on quite good terms, and seeing him like that just makes me melt a little. Mmm... sorry, what were we talking about again?

They definitely do it for me. I'm not into allergies at all. I get a lot of colds myself, full of one right now, wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Wow...i love that too. While I'm not turned on by my own colds (Just had the sneeziest one last week, BTW) i have always loved to swipe tissues and heck their content. I especially remember a girl friend of my sister's. She always had colds...and I love how she'd always say the same thing when I'd see her... she'd point to her red nostril as offer a "sdiff sdiff...gotta a code id by doze" OR "gotta doze code" OR "subthig's brewig id by doze"...she was lovely and I just went nuts for her snot. She was always blowing...carrying a box of tissues with her. Invariably...she'd ask my sister for a trash can to hold the copious tissues she'd speed thru. I'd wait..reach in and take out the most gorgeous tissues you could imagine. Always in a tight little ball because she'd blow 3 times ALWAYS with a snotty swish whish followed by a dry thunderous honks. There'd always be 10 of 20 in there and always soaked. Just great stuff...sorry if i grossed anyone out.

BHB

I'm not grossed out. In fact, I think that's one of the best stories I've ever heard. I wish I had met her!

BHB

I'm not grossed out. In fact, I think that's one of the best stories I've ever heard. I wish I had met her!

That does sound interesting. No reason to be grossed out. How loud were the honks?

• 3 weeks later...

Colds are really what does it for me, as well. And, yeah, I think it is the caretaking thing. Colds, Flus, fevers, even injuries do it for me.

Colds. Fevers. Denial. All the stuffy, sniffly misery. Caring. Being cared for. The feverish warmth radiating from the person sleeping next to me. Pyjamas. Being contagious. Wearing a scarf around neck. Tissues scattered all over. The soft cough from sleeping with one's mouth open. Red nose. Red-rimmed nostrils. Red creeping down the lip. Flushed cheecks, ruffled hair, chills.

And the wonderful, breathtaking, ungodly and unrivalled in sexiness, stuffy voice.

:):lmfao: !!!

Colds. Fevers. Denial. All the stuffy, sniffly misery. Caring. Being cared for. The feverish warmth radiating from the person sleeping next to me. Pyjamas. Being contagious. Wearing a scarf around neck. Tissues scattered all over. The soft cough from sleeping with one's mouth open. Red nose. Red-rimmed nostrils. Red creeping down the lip. Flushed cheecks, ruffled hair, chills.

And the wonderful, breathtaking, ungodly and unrivalled in sexiness, stuffy voice.

:):lmfao: !!!

Yes please - may I double that order? *innocent*

Colds. Fevers. Denial. All the stuffy, sniffly misery. Caring. Being cared for. The feverish warmth radiating from the person sleeping next to me. Pyjamas. Being contagious. Wearing a scarf around neck. Tissues scattered all over. The soft cough from sleeping with one's mouth open. Red nose. Red-rimmed nostrils. Red creeping down the lip. Flushed cheeks, ruffled hair, chills.

And the wonderful, breathtaking, ungodly and unrivaled in sexiness, stuffy voice.

:lmfao::heart: !!!

Wow wow wow wow wow wow WOW. :)

I couldn't have said it better myself!!

BHB

That is so cool. I've been...er...examining...since I was little.

That was elegantly put. :) I guess I'm a bit different... I love all of that at a remove of, it's a fictional character, but I don't like taking care of people, and I don't like being taken care of, and I don't like being sick. But I usually have one character I'll identify with and then I love when THEY have the cold and OTHER characters take care of them. What do you think, am I just repressed?

That was elegantly put. :) I guess I'm a bit different... I love all of that at a remove of, it's a fictional character, but I don't like taking care of people, and I don't like being taken care of, and I don't like being sick. But I usually have one character I'll identify with and then I love when THEY have the cold and OTHER characters take care of them. What do you think, am I just repressed?

Haha, I don't know. I don't like being taken care of when I'm sick either, which is definitely a by-product of my colds/sickness/caretaking fetish for me, because I suspect I wouldn't mind being cared for if I had, say, a sprained ankle or something. In fact, I'd probably eat it up. Anyone even suspecting that I'm sick makes me all uncomfortable and kind of argh, though.

I do enjoy taking care of other people. If they're strangers, I might be a bit germaphobic, but if they're friends I melt and baby the hell out of them. However, when I'm reading about or watching these kind of scenarios play out on tv in a fictional setting is the only time I've actually had a visceral reaction to them, so I'm kind of like you in that way.

I suspect I wouldn't mind being cared for if I had, say, a sprained ankle or something. In fact, I'd probably eat it up. Anyone even suspecting that I'm sick makes me all uncomfortable and kind of argh, though.

Yes! Yes. Me too. If I'm sick I just want to hide where nobody can see me. Whereas if it's injury it somehow... I guess I feel ashamed when I'm sick in a way that I don't when I'm injured. But I don't know if that's completely it. Or maybe if I'm sick I just want to be taken care of in a very particular way, because most things seem like, not the thing to do, and that just, doesn't usually happen so it seems better to not be taken care of at all.

when I'm reading about or watching these kind of scenarios play out on tv in a fictional setting is the only time I've actually had a visceral reaction to them.

Visceral as in sexual, right? I get turned on when I hear people sneeze in real life, but there's no... in fanfiction I also get turned on by the one character taking care of the other character, which doesn't turn me on in real life, maybe just because, it's not something I see in real life.

Yes! Yes. Me too. If I'm sick I just want to hide where nobody can see me. Whereas if it's injury it somehow... I guess I feel ashamed when I'm sick in a way that I don't when I'm injured. But I don't know if that's completely it. Or maybe if I'm sick I just want to be taken care of in a very particular way, because most things seem like, not the thing to do, and that just, doesn't usually happen so it seems better to not be taken care of at all.

Hmm, that's interesting. I guess maybe it is shame for me. I've never felt ashamed of liking sneezing, but just the association of it in my head... if I'm sick, I feel like everyone will somehow KNOW. And I am very secretive about it. Thankfully I'm like, never sick. (Although I probably just jinxed myself by saying that, lol.)

Maybe it also has something to do with how my preferences run towards stoic, tough kinds of characters eventually succumbing to illness and needing to be taken care of, so obviously vulnerability has a lot to do with it for me, and I don't like to feel vulnerable myself? Idk, idk.

Weirdly enough I used to be very much against being sick and anyone noticing. There were couple of times reacted in conflicting ways since I was 17 or so, but they were... weird, and I was still partly just horrified. It eventually took a person I could absolutely comfortably be vulnerable around (the first and so far last one) to change that for me, and make me indeed enjoy him noticing and caring. There was still something awkward about it yet incredibly pleasing, intimate, sexy, and plain blissful.

After that the thought has appealed to me greatly. But I know that in practice it would in many cases make me very uneasy. But from a right person, in the right way? Ah... ummh. :)

He obviously ruined me there. :blushing:

It eventually took a person I could absolutely comfortably be vulnerable around (the first and so far last one) to change that for me, and make me indeed enjoy him noticing and caring. There was still something awkward about it yet incredibly pleasing, intimate, sexy, and plain blissful.

Wow, that's awesome! :) I'm a bit wary of intimacy even without the idea of admitting illness/vulnerability in the picture, so I don't know if I could ever get there, buuuut I must say, that sounds really nice.

Hmm, that's interesting. I guess maybe it is shame for me. I've never felt ashamed of liking sneezing, but just the association of it in my head... if I'm sick, I feel like everyone will somehow KNOW. And I am very secretive about it. Thankfully I'm like, never sick. (Although I probably just jinxed myself by saying that, lol.)

Maybe it also has something to do with how my preferences run towards stoic, tough kinds of characters eventually succumbing to illness and needing to be taken care of, so obviously vulnerability has a lot to do with it for me, and I don't like to feel vulnerable myself? Idk, idk.

It probably has to do with contagiousness, too, partly, at least for me. Nobody's going to catch a sprained ankle from me so why shouldn't I be around people, but if I have something they could catch, I feel like everybody maybe would rather I wasn't there. It seems too like being sick is somehow more my fault, which probably doesn't actually make sense but, it seems like if you do everything right and go to bed early and eat your vegetables then you'll pretty much be fine, but if you get sick it's because you made bad/selfish/silly choices. I think I just have issues actually. My dad was away a lot when I was a kid and my mom used to stretch herself pretty thin and then if I got sick on top if it, it was like a big problem that could have been avoided in a way that a broken wrist or something couldn't have, and interfered with my school/her work and her school in a way that a broken wrist wouldn't have. Which is maybe TMI or a thread jacking which if it's either, sorry!

I love stoic characters too, and I love them sick more than I love them hurt. I think that "it being related to the choices you make" aspect is part of it. Which is I think a little fuzzy in my head still because breaking your wrist or spraining your ankle are also very much related to the choices you make. But I love, LOVE, for example, the idea of Dean working himself too hard and not sleeping enough and getting run down and then getting sick as a result. Stressing and doing all this work which is actually really generous of him, taking care of all these other people, but then becoming really susceptible to all the little bugs going around as a result. That's much more compelling to me than Dean, say, breaking his leg while defending a small child from a ghost or something, which also is noble so I don't get that. I love emotional h/c in fic as well as physical h/c so I guess the "he works too hard and makes himself sick" angle would show he needed some love as WELL as some kleenex, like somebody to step in and make him be gentle with himself, make him understand that he's important too and make him take good care of himself. Which I guess is what I want for myself even though I don't look after everybody the way Dean does. Ohhhh, issues. Ohhh, thread jacking.

Nice talking to you. ;)

It probably has to do with contagiousness, too, partly, at least for me. Nobody's going to catch a sprained ankle from me so why shouldn't I be around people, but if I have something they could catch, I feel like everybody maybe would rather I wasn't there.

Ohhh yeah, I hear you there.

As an aside, the whole contagiousness issue is another thing I don't understand about my fetish. Because on the one hand, I like it in fic, but I can be REALLY germaphobic in RL, which I think you said somewhere else you are too? (Unless I'm good friends with the sick person, in which case all that seems to go away and I'm not bothered. It's weird.) I mention it because I've noticed a lot of cold lovers on this board are, like, the complete opposite of germaphobic. I'd like to be that way, but... no.

And nothing you've said is TMI, no worries. :cryhappy: It's nice to talk this stuff out with someone. I hadn't thought much about the origins of why I like this stuff so much before I joined this forum, but I'm finding myself very interested in it these days.

Also, everything you said re: Dean? YES. I feel like we have very similar preferences there. Hurt!Dean is good, but sick!Dean is always better. Throw emotional h/c into the mix and I'm a goner. Sigh. I could say much more on the subject, but I fear we may in fact be thread-jacking. Nice talking to you toooo, and when you're a newbie, you should totally PM me sometime! I need someone to discuss this crazy show with! :wub:

Archived