Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose blower or a sneezing person?

sneezerwoman

sneezerwoman

How many of us on the forum are a blower? I'm more of a nose blowing person then a sneezer. I was just wondering about this question. :help:

How many of us on the forum are a blower? I'm more of a nose blowing person then a sneezer. I was just wondering about this question. :help:

It's the same with me. I blow my nose more often than I sneeze.

I'm a sneezer and a blower, although sometimes I'll blow my nose to try and stop a sneeze lol. I did that last night and wound up sneezing in the middle of the blow.

I rarely blow my nose unless I've done some sneezing first. But if I do sneeze, I usually need to blow my nose.

Well I guess when I don't have a cold I do sneeze most days at least a couple of times and then I have no need to blow. Generally unless inducing I am very unmessy.

When I have a cold I probably sneeze more than normal but I blow my nose (or sniff :kisscheek: ) a lot more and certainly more often than I sneeze.

So a bit of both.

Guest hankie master
Well I guess when I don't have a cold I do sneeze most days at least a couple of times and then I have no need to blow. Generally unless inducing I am very unmessy.

When I have a cold I probably sneeze more than normal but I blow my nose (or sniff :P ) a lot more and certainly more often than I sneeze.

So a bit of both.

Archived