Sneeze Fetish Forum

21 Hankies

Kleeny

I went for a day out today, on my own, to a small town in Yorkshire I had not spent much time in before. I was in the mood for a bit of a hankie hunt and went into a couple of stores, most of whom had nothing at all.

Then I went into this other store and headed for the menswear section, and boy did I get lucky? There were four different packs of handkerchiefs, containing seven handkerchiefs in each. I looked at the price and they were only £3 each.

I chose three out of the four, as one of them was predominantly red handkerchiefs, which I know I will never use in public (for more reason than one!), and so I spent £9 on 21, yes, 21 new handkerchiefs.

I have lost count how many I have now, as since I got rid of a few I haven't counted since. I will again soon, but its near the 290 mark again, something like that.

Anyway, http://www.flickr.com/photos/25038065@N05/ here they are for your perusal.

There are a few in the collection that are fast becoming my new favourite handkerchiefs.

Ooh la la! :P You certainly did get lucky today! Those are some very nice hankies- especially at that price.

Thanks for taking the time to upload those photos- some great eye candy for us hanky lovers! ;)

"Can you divulge the name of the shop or are you keeping it to yourself?!"

Sorry, yes, it was the Yorkshire Clothing Company, in Ripon, Yorkshire, but they have other shops dotted around the county of Yorkshire, as one would expect.

I also went to Skipton today and found this lovely shop called Oswaldtwistle Mills, in Skipton, and they caught my eye as I was walking past. They had a stand of what I thought was just ladies handkerchiefs. I went in and found some nice mens' ones on the other side two, and so treated myself to a cheap packet of three striped hankies.

Thats 24 hankies in 24 hours!

I've been to Oswaldtwistle Mills too! Although the one I went to didn't seem to have much in the way of hankies. Maybe there'll be more now it's nearer Christmas.

I have to say, having looked at your hanky photostream again, it's the best! You have great taste - I particularly like the large number of checks, and the ladies' collection too.

Keep up the good work!

Rhino

Thanks Rhinoceros. That's kind of you to mention. My collection is getting to ridiculous heights, but hey, some people spend their money on cigarettes and alcohol, so at least handkerchiefs are healthy, well, to a certain point anyway.

Archived