Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Mute Poet

Vetinari

I'd like to publicly express my appreciation for the work Mute Poet puts into making this forum the happy place we all want it to be. Not only is he conscientious in performing his staff duties he provides a steadying influence in public and private areas alike. I have often seen him arguing for a middle path when for some reason that possibility has been overlooked by others less level headed (myself included). He seems to me to be wise far beyond his years.

His cheerfulness and amiability are a great example to me and on occasion his sense of humour verges on the sublime, yet when he sees someone in distress he is more than likely to go beyond the call of duty to reach out and help them. I value his friendship highly and would be happy to get to know him even better in the future.

:)

Thanks for the kind words, guys - it's definitely easy to be amiable when you're surrounded by great people. :P:)

Mutesville more than deserves thanks and appreciation. Your efforts have certainly not gone unnoticed. He really does seem to be older. It's great having you here MP. :P

Lamborghini

Yes indeed, Vetinary put it perfectly! Not only a great moderator (not an easy task!) but an original thinker.

He certainly deserves a second round of kudos!

You are all so right ... Mute Poet's contribution is highly appreciable, the moderation work as well as the participation as a "normal user". :)

You know I posted this....and then looked down to see several other Mute Poet threads.

Ah well, we all just love you Mute!

:)

I've often read one of Mute's posts and thought exactly what Vet said. Really, you're quite the special chap, Mute, and the forum is a better place for you being here.

• 2 years later...

Aww, I totally agree with all of you!

I remember asking you something when I was pretty new at the forum and you were so kind and helpful to me,

it was really a pleasure!

Besides, thanks to Ciuty80 I found out your Youtube Channel, and I gotta say I'm hooked :)

Seriously, you make stifles sound sexy! Actually I'm not that much of a stifle fan, but you make them worth hearing!

Thank you so much for your efforts :)

Lots of LOVE,

yours Linda

*picks the most recently revived Mute Kudo's threads*

He seems to me to be wise far beyond his years. His cheerfulness and amiability are a great example to me and on occasion his sense of humour verges on the sublime, yet when he sees someone in distress he is more than likely to go beyond the call of duty to reach out and help them. I value his friendship highly and would be happy to get to know him even better in the future.

I've often read one of Mute's posts and thought exactly what Vet said. Really, you're quite the special chap, Mute, and the forum is a better place for you being here.

*agrees completely with the above quoted* You're definitely most deservedly wearing the "Honoured Member"-badge and I hope to see you around live again sometime. :)

Flatterers abound! I'm very happy to say that I'll now very likely have more time to be back around the forum and very glad of it. I missed all you cool people tremendously.

Archived