Sneeze Fetish Forum

WHACK WHACK WHACK

obsessed

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but our marshmallow amphibian friends are currently deployed in epic battle against the many evils of Biology. You can have them after me though ;)

All praise those who spit upon the evils of Biology! B):omg:

Though now that our hideously massively intense assignments that we were given very little teacher assistance for are out of the way...I think I'm starting to like it again and may call off the frog/toad/axolotl warriors.

Edited by Vetinari because :worship: doesn't work and I am really very sad and maybe just because I can. Probably. ;)

*puts biology on a spit despite the endingness of the hideously massively intense assignments and runs off to see where I can commit more evilness*

:worship: doesn't work? Gasp! The evil! :P That'll teach me to check my posts over...:twisted:

No! Never! They are mine! *Stabs the biologists with a plastic spork* :) :sporkification: <--we shou;d get one of those.

Oh no... obsessed has turned into the roadrunner (I knew this would happen someday! :D)

Quick, ready the cartoon dynamite... I'll get the macaroons...

Oh dear God... don't tell me I'm already old enough to start feeling the generation gap... (curls into a ball and rocks back and forth).

As far as coconuts grow... Vetinari's the one who lives in Norway... :D:blink:

Come on, you must remember this cool little guy... (his meeping gets old pretty fast though, I must admit :laugh:)

post-6834-1256491728_thumb.png

OH OH OH!!!!! <- slight jogging of my craptastic memory

You can come out of underneath that table now, generation gap has been aborted. Make sure to grab a few coconuts. :laugh:

*sings*

I've got a lovely brunch of coconuts.

Archived