Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kudos <3

obsessed

I figured, why not give everyone some "Kudos!"? I shall start with as many people as I can in the time allotted. =)

The Rescue is an amazing person who can write amazingly, is so much fun, and can always help me with my English homework. :)

melonbun is in denial of her incredible skillage and also helps me with English. :)

Arakune is very... entertaining. Ain't that right Annie? XD

WolfMataki has offered to be my homework helper, and I will certainly take up that offer. :D

zneeze is just awesome like that.

Secret is the prettiest of us all. ;D

And everyone else here deserves some <3 as well. Please give 'em some love. =)

ooooo, this is cool! my kudos in the time alotted go to..

southernlad - who's just too much fun to chat with, with or without his socks on :lol:

nicole - for being so cool. and i mean soooo cool, about everything and with everyone. and the best ninja coach :laugh:

chui - sweet, funny, talented, caring, butt kickin hot, there's not enough room really ;)

tma - i swear, separated at birth. don't need to explain anything, she just 'gets' it. hell ya :hug:

neezee - honest, insightful, funny as hell, all around holla for this chicka :)

dawnie - would love, love, love to meet her in person one day...i think we could have a very interesting time :hug:

i know i'm forgetting tons but it's a good start :D

aqua: for being such a beautiful person, inside and out!

obsessedwithedward: for always having a kind and encouraging word, and bringing so much to the community

spoo: for being a sweeeeeeeeeetheart! (and turning me onto Ouran)

lynne: :hug: for just being wonderful, and working so hard to keep this place running

shininglight: :) for always having a word of advice or answer for someone

vet: :laugh: for being amazing, and keeping the toads safe, and the inanity alive!

Okay, here we go ... Kudos to:

Lynne for spending so much time on explaining how this place works. I got loads of useful information from your posts.

ShiningLight for answering my PNs quickly, kindly and informatively.

schnulle for giving me the opportunity to have some nice chat in German.

Joal 555 for sharing my love for football.

High on Lullabies for running this place.

And finally, sneezerwoman for reading my fiction and always being nice and thankful.

Aww thankyou sneezeomaina :P I give kudos to you too. :lol:

My kudos go to Lynne who I think is being awesome at admin. :lol:

southernlad - Who is nice and friendly. :)

Susiequsie - for her awesomeness :) and friendly nature.

Bondi - for the same reason as susiequsie. :)

Arakune - just for his friendship towards me. :)

There are many other ppl who I talk to and Im forgetting a heap, but just all for friendship, but my kudos are for these people today. :)

nicole - for being so cool. and i mean soooo cool, about everything and with everyone. and the best ninja coach :unsure:

Thanks, gorgeous! :jump: I have to do one of these, but I'm falling sleep as I type....:bleh: Will do one though, promise!

You're the cat's pajamas, love!

I'm sure that this list will be added to but for starters, and in alphabetical order for complete fairness, kudos to the following people:-

Aquadyne14

Littlesneezer18

Melonbun

Sneezles

:)

vet: :blink: for being amazing, and keeping the toads safe, and the inanity alive!

Inanity? Me???

Thanks Chui, right back at you. :wub:

*strokes the toads*

Archived