Sneeze Fetish Forum

So, I've been doing some "research"

jgsneeze

The past three days I've decided to document (count) how many sneezes I've heard (not counting mine or family's, and definitely not counting videos). I separated it into two categories, men/boys vs. women/girls. I thought and sincerely hoped that the female's would win. Much to my displeasure:

October 13th: M21-F1 I heard many horrendous male sneezes including a fit of 5 *shudder* The single female sneeze was a coughlike sneeze with a feminine ending. Kuh-hoo (I guess)

October 14th:8-2 The only two female came in the morning on a double sneeze. Ugly woman, but great facial expressions.

October 15th: 9-7 Hopefully this trend shows that there will be more female sneezes tomorrow than male! I hope so. I'll report tomorrow.

The past three days I've decided to document (count) how many sneezes I've heard (not counting mine or family's, and definitely not counting videos). I separated it into two categories, men/boys vs. women/girls. I thought and sincerely hoped that the female's would win. Much to my displeasure:

October 13th: M21-F1 I heard many horrendous male sneezes including a fit of 5 *shudder* The single female sneeze was a coughlike sneeze with a feminine ending. Kuh-hoo (I guess)

October 14th:8-2 The only two female came in the morning on a double sneeze. Ugly woman, but great facial expressions.

October 15th: 9-7 Hopefully this trend shows that there will be more female sneezes tomorrow than male! I hope so. I'll report tomorrow.

Interestingly, today seemed like an especially sneezy day in the lab section that I teach at university. And interestingly, it seemed like the females "won" hands down (not that I was counting or anything). And the experiment didn't exactly work too well, so I guess it's good that I can make some kind of positive out of it by telling you guys about the class.

And the experiment didn't exactly work too well, so I guess it's good that I can make some kind of positive out of it by telling you guys about the class.

I assume that the experiment was whatever experiment brokensneeze was conducting in the lab that day, and of no relevance to the story of the sneezes!?

Rhino

Yes, exactly. But it has nothing to do with the title "research", except for the fact that it made me think about being in lab.

Sorry for not clarifying, I was trying to figure out if Males sneezed more than females. While the experiment has many flaws, I couldn't think of another way to do it. Also, I utilized the OBS's as "data."

I'd just have protocoled the female sneezes and ignored the male ones. Enjoy the good, and don't worry 'bout the bad. :P

As for the question about which gender sneezes more: A long time ago I've read somewhere that men get allergies more often than women. I don't know whether this is true (and can't remember whether that perhaps was related just to certain allergies or countries). Judging from the countless fabulous female allergy observations to be read here, I'd doubt that. :lol:

:laugh: now, now boys... some of us actually like the male sneezing. :)

Of course ... I referred to jgsneeze, not to the public. :hug:

Archived