Sneeze Fetish Forum

Don't know what to do!

whatthepie

Sometimes I feel like a freak because of the sneeeze thing. For me it's not sexual, but yet, here I am at this site, because I don't understand. I just like sneezes. Is that possible?

Well, it is possible to like sneezes and not find them sexual. But, it's more likely that you simply haven't become sexually aware enough to make the link. Not certain, but in my view more likely.

Either way, you are not a freak.

The number of people on this forum is an indication that you are not a freak (unless we all are!)

However, I am sure it is perfectly normal for us all to be slightly confused as to precisely what it all means

In the meantime, I recommend that you go with the flow and enjoy it

And I am sure anybody here would be only too happy to discuss these issues with you if you feel that would help

:)

:laugh: definately not a freak. Just like Joal says, the numbers here suggest the opposite considering that for at least everyone who has joined here there have to be tons who haven't. as long as it doesn't take you over to the point that you can do little else, i'd venture to say you're fine :hug: surf around here and you'll probably get more comfortable and find out what exactly it means to you ~ just be careful and relax :)

Archived