Sneeze Fetish Forum

*Faked* Fan-made "Maru Kaite Chikyuu" Prussia ~Axis Powers Hetalia~ (M)

PetalsAndThorns

I didn't this posted anywhere, so I thought I'd share it myself.

I know there are a good few here into Axis Powers Hetalia like myself, so I hope you'll enjoy this.

If you're into the series you probably know that the main characters each have their own version of the ending song "Maru Kaite Chikyuu", but fans have also taken to making fan-made versions of the song for their favorite, less central characters. I found this version for Prussia, and not only did the fandubber's voice seriously match the character's, but he also faked a sneeze at one point.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6JvFcwE-Ps

It's around 1:35, but I'd definitely suggest watching the whole video if you're into the series!

Hope you guys enjoy :unsure:

:lol: Damn, that guy is good. :consoling: And I mean both singing-wise and with the fake sneezing. If he is faking. That sneeze sounded quite real to me. Yum.

Too bad I'm not a fan of Prussia at all. If I see him paired with Ludwig one more time I will SCREAM. ;)

Buut, anything Hetalia-related that has sneezing in it makes me :stretcher: , so: thank you for sharing this!!

:lol: Damn, that guy is good. ;) And I mean both singing-wise and with the fake sneezing. If he is faking. That sneeze sounded quite real to me. Yum.

Exactly my thoughts. If that was a fake, he is very good. I mean, if it was real, he was incredibly good too, because I absolutely adore a sound like that. :rolleyes: Am I making sense??? I just loved how it sounded. Way too much. :stretcher: Uhm.... yes. :consoling:

Gotta go and listen to this again. Thanks for posting this!!

• 3 months later...
:blink: Damn, that guy is good. :lmfao: And I mean both singing-wise and with the fake sneezing. If he is faking. That sneeze sounded quite real to me. Yum.

Exactly my thoughts. If that was a fake, he is very good. I mean, if it was real, he was incredibly good too, because I absolutely adore a sound like that. :lol: Am I making sense??? I just loved how it sounded. Way too much. :laugh: Uhm.... yes. :wacko:

Gotta go and listen to this again. Thanks for posting this!!

anyone read that really weird comment that person "littlesneezer" made? it was really weird like "his nostrils would flare sexily" and "if only it had been germany who'd sneezed" and all like "it would sound like 'huptchoo' or 'haptchoo" i was just like "whoa! this is TOTALLY a fetishist!" and it was a total DAAAAAAAAAAA moment :)

• 1 month later...

Archived