Sneeze Fetish Forum

my greatest fantasy

SomeoneRandom

since i've discovered this fetish, i've had one fantasy: to find out that someone i already know shares my fetish.

it's great to know i'm not alone, i'm not weird, by coming here and meeting all of you. but i don't know who you are outside of here, and i don't know how likely it is to find one another by chance.

has this happened to anyone? have you ever told someone about your sneeze fetish and have them say, "me too"?

I've never told anyone... but I do have a friend who once told me that he "quite liked sneezing" (referring to his sneezes) because it "felt good". Since then I've always wondered...

Never told anyone (though I suspect my little brother will be one of us :hug: ), though it would be very interesting to meet somebody that I had known before. :)

i would love have just one person who knows and enjoys it too, just for the fun. and not even a 'relationship' relationship, just a friend or something. but seeing as i won't be telling anyone outside of here anytime soon, can't see it happening :D

Yes. It's the greatest feeling in the world. :blink:

please share more details!

indulge me. i'm fascinated. who is the person? how did you discover that you both shared the fetish?

Yes. It's the greatest feeling in the world. :bleh:

please share more details!

indulge me. i'm fascinated. who is the person? how did you discover that you both shared the fetish?

Eh, I'd rather not get into too much detail here, but it was a female friend I met at a club who I confessed my fetish to, then found out liked sneezing. Needless to say, it developed into more of a friends-with-benefits type of situation (isn't that always the best? :wub: ). She used to tease me with it all the time too, saying stuff like "OMG I've got the worst cold, can you hear *SNNIFFF* !!!" It drove me nuts, but in a good way. :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

I think my twin may also have this fetish, but I'm too afraid to ask her... I caught her on a forum just last night, actually, but she doesn't know I did. :yes: It seems like a topic I'd rather not discuss with her right now, I can see her being extremely sensitive about it. When we were little and didn't really understand it, she did tell me that she really liked sneezing, so I think the answer's a yes. Still... awkward...

An old friend of mine had it. And it was a freakishly odd coincidence at the time.

I also suspect a newer friend of mine to have it. (Well.. my boyfriend told me he most certainly liked it, and they've been best friends since they were like.. five so I wouldn't doubt his word.) Its a bit creepy, because I'm just getting to know him and hes.. my man twin.

Wow. Interesting stories. I think, though, it would be less stressful just meeting in person someone I know from the forum. :wub:

It'd especially be great if it was someone close who had a really hot sneeze...that way maybe they'd indulge you AND you'd probably have a much stronger bond with that person.

Guest anomali

The only person I've ever told did not share the fetish, but his response was along the lines of "I guess I can see the appeal.".

That being said, I've never had the... whatever-it-is to talk to anyone else about it... until now. As a very long time lurker, I've finally registered (and this is my first post) in order to change that.

As a very long time lurker, I've finally registered (and this is my first post) in order to change that.

Welcome, welcome! If you pop a little something into the Comings and Goings, you'll get a proper greeting! :D

Now that that's done...

I don't make it a habit to go around telling people ("Hi, my name is Prodigy, and I'm a sneeze fetishist." "Hi, Prodigy."), but those I've told have generally had a good reaction, although one just didn't believe me and wouldn't talk about it after.

I've sort of stopped looking for fellow fetishists in everyday life, and instead have become extremely interested in what everyone else's "thing" is. Not to indulge/exploit it, but just for curiosity's sake, to know that we're all freaks and that it's okay to be one.

Archived