Sneeze Fetish Forum

Um... hi

coffeepot

I just joined, so I thought I should head over here and say hi, although I'm not really sure what else to say beyond "hi". I've been lurking around here for a few months now, finally joined because I wanted to be able to respond rather than just reading stuff on here, and because I successfully convinced myself that I could join without people from The Real World being able to discover my presence here. I've never told anyone about the fetish, and until I found this place, I thought I was pretty much the only one. So thanks for existing. :stretcher:

coffeepot

It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it, knowing that you're not alone :lol:

Hi and welcome aboard, coffeepot (what an awesome screen name)! Glad to have you here. :stretcher:

At well as I can understand those who keep lurking and stay away from posting themselves, I'm always delighted when someone decides to step out of the "lurking-only" role and starts participating actively.

So I'd like to echo VoOs' welcome. Have a pot of coffee and enjoy the forum! :stretcher:

Hello, coffeepot! :stretcher: Congrats for switching from lurkdom to participation. The next stage is addiction, just so you know. :lol:

Mmm, I need coffee now...

Welcome coffeepot - great name btw

All I can say is, people in The Real World don't know what they're missing.....

Anyway, have fun and enjoy!

:stretcher:

Some cheesecake to go with the Coffeepot?

*presents*

Pleased to meet you.

:)

Hey coffeepot, gald you decided to join us :P. Feel free to join in anywhere you like, it's always awesome to hear what the newer members have to say, and it's a great way to start getting to know everyone. Also, be sure to ask if you have any questions, we've got tons of people here who'll be happy to help you out. Enjoy the place!

Archived