Sneeze Fetish Forum

Suspects or Considerations

obsessed

All little kids do that, trust me. My eight year old daughter does it all the time. Drives me NUTS. (my nieces and nephews all did it as children as well, as did all the children I babysat).

Ha ha ha this post made me laugh. My little girl who is 6 is always pretending to sneeze and has just asked me for a baby sneezes doll for Christmas lol!!! Freaks me out a touch!

i've often wondered about my mom. she makes a pretty big production about sneezing or being just about too or if you don't bless her :laugh: on the whole though, i don't like to think about it...ick. just :hug:

and ya, all the little kids i've been around love to do the whole fake sneeze thing too :)

All little kids do that, trust me. My eight year old daughter does it all the time. Drives me NUTS. (my nieces and nephews all did it as children as well, as did all the children I babysat).

I second Lynne...there is some sort of attraction to sneezes for many small children. I guess some of us just never grow out of it?

I worked in a portrait studio at one point, and one of the things they teach you to do to get the attention of babies and small children is to fake sneeze. I'm taking a really dramatic, squealy sneeze. It works way better than noise makers and feather dusters to get the baby to look towards the camera, and will often even elicit a laugh.

As for other fetishists in my family...I prefer not to think about it. I've never observed any behavior that would lead me to believe that, but then again, I don't look for it.

I worked in a portrait studio at one point, and one of the things they teach you to do to get the attention of babies and small children is to fake sneeze. I'm taking a really dramatic, squealy sneeze. It works way better than noise makers and feather dusters to get the baby to look towards the camera, and will often even elicit a laugh.

I just took my daughter to one last month. The older lady there was doing exactly that, and it drove me up the wall - it was extremely annoying and it made me squeamish to boot.

Sorry if I'm threadjacking!

I thought for a bit my mother had it, but (thank God) I sincerely doubt it. She just talks about sneezing sometimes ( "Hey, did you notice your sister kind of sneezes like Grandma?") No, mom, I didn't notice. She proceeded to go into it, and get me to say that she was right, but I finally went to my room saying it was gross and I didn't want to talk about it. May have been weird, but it got me out of it. LoL

Ha ha ha this post made me laugh. My little girl who is 6 is always pretending to sneeze and has just asked me for a baby sneezes doll for Christmas lol!!! Freaks me out a touch!

There's a doll that sneezes now? That sounds a hell of a lot more entertaining than those Betsy Wetsy dolls...

There's a doll that sneezes now? That sounds a hell of a lot more entertaining than those Betsy Wetsy dolls...

Unless you have a urine fetish.

Which I don't, I'm just sayin'. :)

Minor threadjack, sorry. And so soon on my return! *slaps own hand and wanders off*

maybe to us, Dude. ;)

I think most of the people in the community tend to look for mentioning of sneezing, or making a production of sneezing... without considering what most of us actually DO when we hear a sneeze. We may get quiet, pay attention more, stare, drool, leave the room, blush, etc.... but very few of us run about making a big deal of it or talking about it.

As far as I know, I'm the only one in my family tree, and I am quite ok with that! *never wants my mom to see my fetish stories* :lmfao: i'd have some explaining to do!

i wondered if my daughter might have it. i know kids all love to fake sneeze and everything, but she too wanted the baby ah-choo for her birthday, she talks about loving to sneeze all the time, she changes the way she sneezes from time to time...it freaks me out a little. i've talked w/ my husband about it (he knows all about my fetish) and he thinks maybe she could have it too. we think when the time comes, we'll talk to her about it, if it continues as she gets older. i know growing up, i felt strange and weird because of this thing. now i know more about it, i realize it's not weird, just different and everyone has their own thing. i want her to know she's ok and normal...know what i mean?

Lol there sure is and I have a feeling it will be arriving in our house sometime soon!

we think when the time comes, we'll talk to her about it, if it continues as she gets older.

Now THERE is a conversation I am insanely happy I never had to have with my parents *SHUDDER*

Wow... that squicked my squick!

probably not a "sneeze fetish" conversation, but maybe just a general conversation about "things". she's only 8, and a little immature for her age, so it's not like we'll have to have it any time soon. but i do want to be honest and open w/ her...know what i mean?

we think when the time comes, we'll talk to her about it, if it continues as she gets older.

Now THERE is a conversation I am insanely happy I never had to have with my parents *SHUDDER*

Wow... that squicked my squick!

That's exactly what I thought. I mean, my mom had SOME useful conversations with me when I was young about the differences between what what is appropriate in public and in private. But having the idea of talking about the fetish makes me all squirmy inside...

again...NOT a fetish convo. but the last thing i want is for my kids to grow up thinking there is something wrong w/ them b/c of preferences.

I'd like to go around thinking that no one in my family has this fetish. And I'm sticking to that one, even if someone were to admit to me that they had it, too. :laugh:

And yeah, little kids think sneezing is so funny. My kids constantly go around faking sneezes, or joking around about it. Which kind of embarrasses me, but I try to ignore it. :lol:

again...NOT a fetish convo. but the last thing i want is for my kids to grow up thinking there is something wrong w/ them b/c of preferences.

Let's just agree to disagree... not a conversation I'd have ever wanted to have with my parents - hell, my mom didn't even give me "the talk" when I got my period. I believe that my sexual preferences are my business and no one else's, and I'll extend that same privilege to my children in a few years. Long as nobody gets hurt or is forced to do anything against their will, and as long as you practice safe sex, I don't care what you get up to ;)

Archived