Sneeze Fetish Forum

Relationship with a fellow fetishist

Jessie

Have you ever been in a relationship with a fellow sneeze fetishist? Would you want to be?

I never have been. I've always thought that it would be great because you'd understand each other, (and could listen to wavs together, etc) but I was fantasizing about it recently and rethinking my stance.

I'm not one of those people that enjoys my own sneezes--I find them more annoying than anything--and I've never felt any desire to induce. I could see it becoming a problem if my SO was expecting that. Also, until I started reading the forum I never realized how many men in particular seem to dislike other men sneezing. That could take a lot of the fun out of MY favorite wavs.

On the other hand, I can't ever imagine being in a committed relationship and not letting my SO know about the fetish. But I think I might actually prefer it being my my special thing, and not shared. Opinions?

I have never been in a relationship with an fellow fetishist too. But I really don't know if it would work. if "sneezing" is the only connection between two partners, the relationship will break soon. There are more points that should match in a relationship like *only* "sneezing". I think there will ever be something on your partner, that you dislike or you would like to have in another way. Every relationship is developable.

ive never been with one....never met one either...dunno if id like to be in a relationship with another fetishist...itd be nice n all, might take a while to get used to it and itd be really easy to make one another happy; but then again i like having something unique to myself..so i could care less if i were in a relationship with another one.. :P and for those who are dating other fetishists, good for them, theyre lucky :D

good question!

never have been but wouldn't rule it out. we'd have to be fairly compatible on the whole sneeze thing. kind of just like sex drive, you can't really have one person wanting it all the time and the other not ever wanting to. i don't think i could be with someone who really needed absolutely and positively sneezing every single time, who's whole life was revolving around sneezing. variety is the spice after all no? but honestly if we were on the same 'sneeze page' so to speak, i think it could be a lot of fun :D but having it as your own little secret is cool too...hmmmm, one day i'll hop down off this damn fence :lol:

Iv never been in a relationship with a fetishist either, or ever met one. I mean If I was it would be pretty cool I guess, I wouldn't have to worry about cleaning up all the stuff on the computer all the time, so I wouldn't be paranoid about it. I defiantly wouldn't want sneezing to be the only connection though and I wouldn't go into the relationship with that. So good or bad who knows.

I was in a relationship with someone I met on this forum, so it can definitely happen. It just takes communication, flexibility and willingness to try different things. Which, to me, is easier with someone I already have a connection with than not.

I've dated three fellow fetishists, and it can be horrible, just as it can be incredible :) first one I dated was only out for his own satisfaction and didn't give a crap about me emotionally or sexually. It was all about his gratification. Definitely a bust.

The second and third though... well, both those experiences were really great :yes: There was a lot more than the fetish between us, and they're two people I still care a lot about and speak to nearly every day :)

I wouldn't go out seeking specifically to date someone from the forum, but if you hit it off with someone, it can be a fantastic experience :)

Oneday id love just to meet a fellow fetishist in person, because id just like to feel the freedom of talking about the fetish to another person :) *sigh* someday....

In all honesty, though I haven't ever personally, I think it'd be worth a try.

I find that the more you have in common with a person, the less likely it'll be that the relationship's boring. And with that in common, I doubt very much that it would be boring.

It really depends on the person though. If they're only in it for themselves, no matter who they are, it won't be pleasant.

I think there could be good and bad with dating a fellow fetishist. I have not been with one myself (nor have I ever met one in person :) ) but I know people have before (as Lynne said she has).

I personally don't like sneezing, and I try not to. If I dated another fetishist, I would feel obligated to sneeze for him/her. On the flip side of this, I would know and understand almost pinpoint how to "play it up". How to sneeze well, and differently, to their liking.

I had more examples but for the life of me I can't remember. (Damn you beer.)

No, the fetish shouldn't be the only think linking two together, but it could be something.

Now, having a fetishist friend, that would be interesting. :yes: I think that would be neat to meet a fetishist in person though, dating or not. LoL

I mean If I was it would be pretty cool I guess, I wouldn't have to worry about cleaning up all the stuff on the computer all the time, so I wouldn't be paranoid about it. I defiantly wouldn't want sneezing to be the only connection though and I wouldn't go into the relationship with that. So good or bad who knows.

For this to be true your partner would only have to know about the fetish, not necessarily share it.

I think having such a relationship could have advantages and disadvantages. Obviously it's important that the relationship isn't based only on a shared interest in sneezing, however it must be an advantage in a physical sense if the same things get you going. Some non-fetishists might consider the whole thing a real turn-off and that can be very hard to overcome.

For me, on the whole I think the good would outweigh the bad. If I was beginning a new relationship with someone met through this board then those horrible embarrassing times spent trying to begin the topic and then trying to explain your interest in a way a non-fetishist can undrestand would be avoided and that has to be simpler. Misunderstandings would be less and there could be shared moments of enjoyment at a good obs for example or watching videos together, as long as your tastes weren't entirely different.

There is for me however the consideration that I don't sneeze that much naturally and I think that might be an issue for some people. It definitely wouldn't bother me to have a relationship with someone who didn't sneeze that much naturally but I have seen this mentioned by others so I guess for some this would be important.

I have been in a relationship with another fetishist, and like some of Lynne's it was a wonderful experience. No, the fetish wasn't our only thing in common, but it did give an extra bit of spice to the relationship. Its very similar to having an indulgent partner in any other respect, we just happened to share sneezing, and enjoyed doing it for each other. I would not recommend hooking up with someone just because of the fetish, but if the chemistry is there without the fetish, then I think its a great thing to share.

Archived