Sneeze Fetish Forum

learning to blow nose

chaos69

As i was blowing my nose this morning i got to thinking I dont remember my mom sitting down with me and teaching me how to blow my nose, i think i just picked it up. I was curious did any of you learn from your mom, and how did she teach you. did she use toilet paper or tissues.

• 1 month later...

I learnt from both of my parents really. When I was young and if I had a runny nose, my dad would use his handkerchief and make me blow my nose or my mum would use a tissue and blow my nose. But when I was at primary school and secondary school, I guess I would observe other people blowing their noses. Thats how I learned and also how I got my fetish I guess.

I learnt from both of my parents really. When I was young and if I had a runny nose, my dad would use his handkerchief and make me blow my nose or my mum would use a tissue and blow my nose. But when I was at primary school and secondary school, I guess I would observe other people blowing their noses. Thats how I learned and also how I got my fetish I guess.

rick, can you provide more detail regarding your mum blowing your nose, how did she do it, did she take you in the bathroom, or did she just carry tissues with her, and did she make you wether you wanted to or not?

I remember not being very good at blowing my nose when I was young. I was very embarrased to have tissues on me, which in those days, (late 70's) included pink and other coloured tissues (for a boy, most embarrasing).

I always put off having to wipe or blow my nose, and sometimes my parents would have to blow it for me, I remember especially my gran doing it once, and she held the tissue so tightly to my nose, it actually pinched, and I felt worse than I did before I had it blown for me.

As I got older I picked up the noseblowing technique from watching others, but also my stealing tissues from the family box, and also by secretly buying those little pocket packs of tissues, hiding them in my room, and blowing and blowing until I got the hang of it.

I am now a proud proficient noseblower, so must have gotten good at some point.

Good question.

My mum would just carry tissues with her and everytime she saw that I had a runny nose, she would grab a tissue and get me to blow into it. I also stole from the family box of tissues and also stole a couple of my dads hankies and practiced blowing my nose into them.

Archived