Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Blanket Kudos

The Dude

I'd just like to take a minute and extend my appreciation to every female who has ever contributed to the Wav Page, written obs or put recordings on youtube.

What I think is insanely cool about being a fetishist as opposed to Vanilla is that the range of people we can allow ourselves to be attracted to is so much wider and more inclusive. There are plenty of women out there who, while those looking for eye candy may pass up, would quickly reduce me to a big puddle of happy incoherence by a simple, everyday act that no one in the world would have thought to find erotic otherwise. To acknowledge this, and then do that very thing before an anonymous audience of perhaps thousands makes you a queen in my book, no matter who you are or what you look like.

That, to me, is the definition of true beauty... no Botox, fake tits or accessories. Just plain, everyday women who are open-minded and generous enough to indulge an unusual but harmless interest in a fashion that is playful and non-judgmental. You guys are the beautiful ones. Thank you! :angry::rolleyes::)

:) As one of those who posts on You Tube I'd like to say thank you for your lovely post.

I am also very grateful to the others who contribute for the rest of the SF Community x

J, I'd offer to make you a present, but I don't want to step on your ladyfriend's toes ;) You are an absolute sweetheart, and your heart's as big as all Texas ;)

*snicker* I saw an ad for Snuggies in Martha Stewart this month.... Do those people look like the biggest doofuses on the planet or what? ;) (that said, they look really comfy)

Evie, I don't recall inviting any boys to share our Snuggie, do you? *snuggles Evie*

But I guess J can join in if he likes :)

Hehe... *looks around* ...no boys here, hon! :laughbounce:

<--- IS ALL THAT IS MAN!!!! :)

I mean, we could probably find some, but school got out at three and they are all up at Neverland watching Clifford Tries His Best. :shifty:

OK, who's sitting on the remote?

Aww. :):hug: And hey, don't we live like 10 minutes away from each other? Watch out, or I'll come glomp you in person.

Archived