Sneeze Fetish Forum

To All The Anime Fans

Ram

I would LOVE a fanfic from Neon Genesis Evangelion (Asuka, Rei or Misato... anyone will do) or maybe a Kimagure Orange Road fic with Ayukawa sneezing... THAT would be wonderful :)

Oh yes! Kimagure Orange Road! I would love, love, love, LOVE a fanfic where Madoka-chan gets sick...better yet, Madoka AND Hikaru both...and poor Kyosuke could be at odds with which of them he wants to take care of most. :)

Funny this should come up, because KOR was the first anime I ever saw, and way back when I was fifteen I actually wrote a couple of "Ayukawa Gets Sick" fics...wonder where I put those...

Here's an idea, why don't you just make a story where everyones sugestions meet and gets sick with a bad "Cold in der dose!"

I´ve decided to write 3 fanfics: 1 about Dragon Ball GT, 1 about Evangelion and 1 about KOR.

When i finish these three i´m going to write some more, so i need more ideas of what series i´m going to write about.

Crest of the Stars (Lafiel), Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou also called Kare Kano or His and Her Circumstances (Miyazawa Yukino). Rurouni Kenshin (Kamiya Kaoru) or maybe Escaflowne (Hitomi). Other suggestions could be Noir (Yumura Kirika), Ranma (Akane), Inuyasha (Kagome), Record of Lodoss War (Deedlit) and Maison Ikkoku (Otonashi Kyoko). That should last you a while concerning suggestions eh? :blushing:

• 2 years later...
ifits still offered,i'd like a Rurouni Kenshin fic (Sanosuke) if you still are doin' it.

oops...sorry,i didn't read the femail bit...sorry

Voltron (Allura), Battle Of The Planets (Princess), Lupin III (Fujiko), Digimon (Sora, Mimi, Kari, Yolei), Gundam Wing (Relena among others), Yu-Gi-Oh! (Anzu, Mai, Serenity, Dark Magician Girl), Street Fighter (Chun Li, Cammy), Speed Racer (Trixie), Tenchi (Ayeka, Ryoko, Mihoshi, Kiyone, Sasami, Washu), Yu Yu Hakusho (Keiko, Botan)

... and in the meanwhile, some ridiculously gifted fangirls and a Tenshi with the ultimate power of words will take care of the MALE anime fanfics. Oh my my my, it's a beautiful world :shy:

Whoa, well this was surely dredged up out of the realms of nowhere :oO Anyway, Heather, if you're still interested, I wrote part of a Kenshin fic quite a while ago in which Sano sneezed a few times. I can try to find it, or you can probably locate it yourself still floating around the forum somewhere.

My my my, Ram, you've got alot of requests. Not too surprising, though, I remember the ones you wrote a long time ago B('_')d

If you start feeling swamped, I'd be happy to take a few series off your hands ;)

Whoa, well this was surely dredged up out of the realms of nowhere :oO Anyway, Heather, if you're still interested, I wrote part of a Kenshin fic quite a while ago in which Sano sneezed a few times. I can try to find it, or you can probably locate it yourself still floating around the forum somewhere.

ooooo...it's so good,when'll you post more?especialy more of Sano :shy: *loveshim*

but if someone could,i'd like a full sano sneeze fiction,others are kinda boring to me,except if there was one about Hiko :rolleyes:

Waaaaai, Sano~! *rolls on him* Gotta have lots of love for Tori-atama! :twisted:

HMMM... *has to think* Don't think I wrote anything with him. Wait, I started one where he was allergic to a cat. *SNICKER* But was hardly finished.

Wanted to work with Aoshi more. :bleh: *bounces away going "Aooooooshi-saaaamaaaaa!"*

FKSFJSLDKFJDS AOSHI! WAAAAAAAI!!!!

Man, I'm all FOR that hotness . . .

Dude, we wrote some pretty good NO between Aoshi and Kenshin before . . . muuurrrr teh HAWT!

*stops threadjacking . . . maybe!* :lol:

Isn't it amazing how dead and forgotten threads seem to come back to life...

"Are you pondering the question, or are you just dead?" - another great line from Cleese in MPFC.

Archived